Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSpecialJuan

REPORT: Eric Washington will remain as D-coordinator

4 minutes ago, SOJA said:

This is all a moot point if Cam isn't healthy next year. A small part of me hope he isn't. We completely blow the season, come back with a new GM, coach, a fully healthy Cam and a top 3 pick the year after. 

...way things are going...and from past experience and conditioning...we wont hear sht about Cams situation till March April is my guess...bet it wont be good...

31 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He basically got fired mid-season. Unfortunately, this organization seems to be making a habit of bringing back people who have been fired in the past for sucking at their job.

He's a proven good coach. No reason to fire him.  

You guys understand no one worth their weight in salt would want to join this lame duck staff, right?

17 minutes ago, LegioX said:

Must really trigger you when I post. Because I average maybe 1-2 a week. 

I just don't see the point why you'd even waste your time here after your last post. What's the point? 

Seriously.

Rivera is arguably the best defensive mind in the division (and one of the best in the league).

Why wouldn't you want him to 9continue to develop a successful coach that struggled only after being promoted? 

13 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Rivera is arguably the best defensive mind in the division (and one of the best in the league).

Why wouldn't you want him to 9continue to develop a successful coach that struggled only after being promoted? 

Because when you fail or struggle that's it, its over just quit or be fired.

You won 15games a few years ago and made the SB & 4 our of 5 years in the playoffs.... F*ck you the last 2 years the QB has been banged up and you missed the playoffs, BE GONE LOSER!!!! 

The next guy we get will be BETTER! 

Is he still getting a DC salary too?

I'm all for him remaining the DL coach, though I will say the non-development of butler, ealy, and hall somewhat falls on him too. For sure he had input on each, but he seems to like the tryhard UDFAs types. 

23 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

You guys understand no one worth their weight in salt would want to join this lame duck staff, right?

Not sure I buy that. Pagano has a really good rep and he's interviewing for what's basically a bottom tier position.

Granted, he's also the brother of a Rivera friend and it's possible he'll get a better offer, but there's also Perry Fewell.

Rivera took back control of the defense during Sean McDermott's first year too. McDermott just didn't get totally annihilated on prime time the way Washington did, so people weren't screaming for it as much. I'm not too worried about it, especially this early in the year. 

This upcoming season will be the first one I haven't watched since 2003. Done with this sh*t. If they aren't serious about winning, then I'm not watching. Fug Rivera and Fug Tepper for getting fooled.

15 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

Not surprising. Ron is coaching for his job, with or without Washington.

Valid, but if I were coaching for my job I'd probably cut bait with assistants who weren't that good.

Yet somehow, Richard Rodgers remains employed.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Slapdad

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • How?  Tell me how someone with no generational wealth will close the gap to those with it.     
    • https://berniesanders.com/issues/ Almost two-thirds of all student debt  — nearly $929 billion as of 2019 — in the U.S. is held by women. One-third of Latino borrowers do not complete their degrees, compared to only one-fourth of white borrowers. 35 percent of Latino student loan borrowers who started college in 2003-2004 defaulted on their loans, compared to only 20 percent of white borrowers. Black students take out loans at a higher rate to pay for school, graduate with more student debt than white counterparts and, because of income disparities, take longer to pay it off while paying more interest. This proposal would cut the racial wealth gap for young Americans by more than half– from 12:1 to 5:1. Bernie believes our country is morally bound to close the racial wealth divide. In order to do that we are going to cancel all student debt. Seventy-three percent of the benefits of cancelling all student debt will go to the bottom 80 percent of Americans, who are making less than $127,000 a year. President Trump’s tax cuts for the wealthy and big corporations cost more than $2 trillion, 83 percent of which will end up going to the top 1 percent. Bernie believes that money would be better spent on freeing millions of hardworking people from the burden of student debt,  boosting the economy by $1 trillion over the next ten years, and creating up to 1.5 million new jobs every year. By canceling student debt, we will save the average student loan borrower around $3,000 a year in student loan payments. That money will be freed up to spend on everything from housing to starting a business.    
    • And were probably Redskins fans before the Panthers because the NFL and their broadcasting partners decided that's who they'd forcefeed to NC.