Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanderlai

New Panthers mascot for 2019

58 minutes ago, je1005 said:

18349587-15F9-4B33-B4C5-AE6FB8AF2725.jpeg

Haha I'm watching this on Netflix at this moment

His name should be Todd Panther and should be a lounge singer with a black vest made from the fir of a Panther.  Growl.  

Just have Sir Purr put a large paper grocery bag over his head.............with the eyes, nose and mouth holes in it.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • waiting.   As I said a leading expert on CCUS had this to say:   “From a scientific perspective it is clear: sustained and rapid global emission reductions and the accelerated research and diffusion on CO2 removal technologies cannot be a contradiction. Otherwise, in my view, we will not have a chance to meet the international climate targets” - Jan Christoph Minx An expert: Prof Jan Minx is head of the applied sustainability science working group at the Mercator Research Institute on Global Commons and Climate Change (MCC) and Priestley Chair of climate change and public policy at the University of Leeds
    • CMC is jacked.    Football is happening guys!!!
    • Typical....trump...voter... ...Cares more about "owning" liberals then actual policy and functioning of our government.