Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lumps

Tepper is not JR

I’m not ready to hero worship the guy quite yet. I do hope he does good things here. I don’t think it’s reasonable for anybody to claim they know with certainty that he will be a great owner long-term. I think Tepper would be first to tell you that. 

2 hours ago, mc52beast said:

I really would like to know which HC candidate not named Arians could do a better job than Ron(and remember, Arians has never beaten RonPiePie ). Everyone wants the next McVay(hasn’t won a playoff game yet)or someone who knows him or looks like him. 

Tepper is showing patience and will deal with Ron and Marty at the appropriate time. If you want Tepper to just blow it all up you show your ignorance of how to run a business.

Now watch Bucs beat us with Arians at the helm. Hopefully it will not happen but the way this team is playing it just may give Arians his first win against RR.

2 hours ago, mc52beast said:

I really would like to know which HC candidate not named Arians could do a better job than Ron(and remember, Arians has never beaten Ron). Everyone wants the next McVay(hasn’t won a playoff game yet)or someone who knows him or looks like him. 

Tepper is showing patience and will deal with Ron and Marty at the appropriate time. If you want Tepper to just blow it all up you show your ignorance of how to run a business.

This. 

Tepper would be foolish to walk in and blow the whole thing up just cause.  Watch for a year or so, learn about how everything works... then decide what he doesnt like and how to change it.  

I suspect things will operate much differently by the end of the next calendar year.

Agree with the poster - teams that make knee jerk reactions don't contend for titles.  I'm glad Tepper doesn't fire every coach and player that the Huddle wants fired because this place is pure comedy after a loss. 

And Columbus sailed in 1492,... and was responsible largely for the annihilation of an entire indigenous species...

1 hour ago, rbsponsel52 said:

Here is a fun fact for you. Most Panther fans 100% want that eyesore removed. I know Tepper was forced to keep that thing standing outside the stadium and because he was forced to keep it does not mean he cannot remove it and place in another spot away from the fans eyes (storage collecting dust) to stop the pain he has inflicted by his actions.

Most panther fans don't give fug about the statue. Now, people who don't care about Panther football but love controversy want it taken down. It's fuging statue, who gives a poo. It does not impact anyone's day or change traffic patterns.

Tepper was not Jerry's choice.  He was the choice of the nfl owners.

6 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Most panther fans don't give fug about the statue. Now, people who don't care about Panther football but love controversy want it taken down. It's fuging statue, who gives a poo. It does not impact anyone's day or change traffic patterns.

False assumption. Yes the fans wanted it removed because of what it represented and because of all the things that had taken place with JR. It was news and was in black and white stating it when all of the things JR did took place.

19 minutes ago, rbsponsel52 said:

False assumption. Yes the fans wanted it removed because of what it represented and because of all the things that had taken place with JR. It was news and was in black and white stating it when all of the things JR did took place.

No such thing as a false assumption. I will continually support that fans don't care. Maybe you do, but the 75k fans that walk past that statue probably don't even notice it. This has been a non-issue since July.

3 hours ago, mc52beast said:

I really would like to know which HC candidate not named Arians could do a better job than Ron(and remember, Arians has never beaten Ron).

neither has belichek but lol

tepper is a rich dude with a thumb head.  that's all i know. 

3 hours ago, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

Tepper was the guy Richardson wanted to buy it.

Obviously Richardson knew he wasn't going to find somebody younger than him in 2018 with Jerry's ideals to buy the team, so Tepper was the next best thing.

Also, to the people saying "..tHe nFl MaDe hIm sElL iT tO TePpeR - TePpEr wAs tHe lOwEsT BiDdEr, JeRrY wOuLdNt oF sOlD iT tO tHe lOwEsT bIdDeR iF iT wAs hIs ChOiCe.."

The whole reason Tepper bought the team with the lowest bid is because Jerry wanted him to buy it. You ever have a friend or acquaintance that wanted to buy something you are selling, and your friend says, FOR YOU, I can do it for cheaper than I could somebody else, but since you're my boy, FOR YOU, I can do this lesser price over my higher normal price.

JR is still linked to this franchise by virtue of, the guy he sold it to, Jerry chose. Tepper is essentially a Jerry Richardson hire.

And I dont care...