• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

top dawg

PFF gives Moton props

3 hours ago, JARROD said:

Yep it’s my fault. When you said you didn’t like Jawann and then went on like I was stupid and you are smart,  I should have just said I disagree and left it.

but I didn’t stick to Jawann— I said repeatedly if he was the BPA there or if there was another, but I would like that to be an OT,.. but if it’s not then I’m happy with a lot of other positions.

its off season, months before the draft— Jawann May be a top 5 pick by then or he may go undrafted. Guys that you like may do the same.

for now it’s ok to say you like someone, or dislike someone, but you don’t get to act like everyone else who disagrees with you is stupid, childish(damn I’m probably old enough to be your dad), and all the other garbage,.. And watching SEC games doesn’t make you some sort of expert of anything. People see what they want to see anyway.

anyway— this whole thing is stupid— I really don’t care who Hurney drafts first, but he usually hits them out of the park—- so if it’s a Center— then I trust that was the BPA there at 16–if it’s a WR, so be it. 

I for one just want it to be a tackle.

that is all

That's his modus operandi. He's smart, and everyone that disagrees with him is stupid. He also has selective sight, as he never sees (or apparently understands) the totality of what someone who disagrees with him is saying. It's pretty useless to try and have a rational discussion with him. Seriously.

10 hours ago, stbugs said:

Wait, what? We need 2 tackles? Did Moton get cut? You want to pick tackles in the first and second and do what with Moton?

By the way, look at the T bust rate in the first round in the last 4 drafts and realize that 2016 was actually a good tackle class compared to the rest. 2019 tackles in the draft are more like 2015, 2017 and 2018 and most of the success has been RT or guys moved to guard (because they weren’t good tackles).

I really hope we try to resign Williams. We can improve our entire team so much more that way by going DL heavy and C/G. Our weak spots right now on OL are that we have one tackle, Van Roten and Larsen. Signing Williams makes the OL fix very easy. We could make a really good OL in two picks (2nd and one of the 3rds or 4th) or one pick (2nd) and a FA.

Yep 2 OT sounds  about right ...we need one if Williams stays...2 if he leaves 

22 minutes ago, top dawg said:

That's his modus operandi. He's smart, and everyone that disagrees with him is stupid. He also has selective sight, as he never sees (or apparently understands) the totality of what someone who disagrees with him is saying. It's pretty useless to try and have a rational discussion with him. Seriously.

Isn’t that special? You looking for friends to validate yourself. How sweet...lol. 

Let me translate. Won’t let you hide behind your “PC” BS whenever you don’t like facts being presented to you, that don’t fit your “theory” of the moment. 

Sorry if I don’t agree that Tepper has a magical power to make someone better at there job. And in spite of a mountain of evidence otherwise, should have faith and never speak ill of the frsnchise? That about cover my operandi? 

1 hour ago, Toomers said:

Isn’t that special? You looking for friends to validate yourself. How sweet...lol. 

Let me translate. Won’t let you hide behind your “PC” BS whenever you don’t like facts being presented to you, that don’t fit your “theory” of the moment. 

Sorry if I don’t agree that Tepper has a magical power to make someone better at there job. And in spite of a mountain of evidence otherwise, should have faith and never speak ill of the frsnchise? That about cover my operandi? 

Is that a fact? No, it's an opinion. Learn to understand and appreciate the difference if you have the mental capacity.

11 hours ago, heel31ok said:

Yep 2 OT sounds  about right ...we need one if Williams stays...2 if he leaves 

Time to ignore you as well. No point in reading a troll posting stupidity.

34 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Time to ignore you as well. No point in reading a troll posting stupidity.

Go for it...piss off