Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoobyPls

If Cam doesn’t get surgery what’s gonna stop his shoulder from giving out next season?

Recommended Posts

I thought the whole plan was for him to get some sort of surgery maybe a scope, but if that’s not happening what’s the deal? Is he gonna do some non surgical prodcedue?

 

Its been almost two years since he had the rotator cuff surgery, if that’s still giving him problems I don’t think an extra year of just rest is gonna help.

 

It just feels inevitable that next season this whole situations plays out again, without some sort of medical procedure 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


My understanding of the situation is that he had the surgery already but didn’t rehab it long enough. Am I missing something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

You're assuming Cam's shoulder "giving out" is why we started losing. Seattle, Detroit, TB, Cleveland and NO were definitely not because of his shoulder. Re-watch the games, sheep. If you re-watch those 5 games you'll see Cam's shoulder is fine. His decisions against TB is what made him throw the picks. He was throwing darts in all of these games.

These teams flat out stated they game planned knowing past 10 yards wasn’t an issue. They game-planned as such and were extremely effective for that very reason. 

Our offense game plan was limited in knowing 10+ yards was not an option. How limited do you think an NFL playbook gets knowing that? 

You think a bad throw is the only thing that is attributed to Cams shoulder injury. Not a very good comprehension of football at all. Please open your mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lumps said:

These teams flat out stated they game planned knowing past 10 yards wasn’t an issue. They game-planned as such and were extremely effective for that very reason. 

Our offense game plan was limited in knowing 10+ yards was not an option. How limited do you think an NFL playbook gets knowing that? 

You think a bad throw is the only thing that is attributed to Cams shoulder injury. Not a very good comprehension of football at all. Please open your mind.

Solid points. I do think his shoulder clearly bothered him. The home NO game comes to mind. He couldn’t throw the ball 15 yards halfway through the second quarter. If ppl don’t think his shoulder was jacked that’s on them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, joeyxfresco said:

My understanding of the situation is that he had the surgery already but didn’t rehab it long enough. Am I missing something?

Resting the arm may be what is needed, but I don't recall hearing anything official on the issue. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

I thought the whole plan was for him to get some sort of surgery maybe a scope, but if that’s not happening what’s the deal? Is he gonna do some non surgical prodcedue?

 

Its been almost two years since he had the rotator cuff surgery, if that’s still giving him problems I don’t think an extra year of just rest is gonna help.

 

It just feels inevitable that next season this whole situations plays out again, without some sort of medical procedure 

As far as I know, Cam or the Team has never come out and said exactly whats wrong or what the plan is.  At this point, I'm guessing the plan is just rest and rehab, because if it needed another surgury, surely he would have had the procedure asap to have the most rehab time.   Its a big question mark and definitely worrisome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

You're assuming Cam's shoulder "giving out" is why we started losing. Seattle, Detroit, TB, Cleveland and NO were definitely not because of his shoulder. Re-watch the games, sheep. If you re-watch those 5 games you'll see Cam's shoulder is fine. His decisions against TB is what made him throw the picks. He was throwing darts in all of these games.

Now come on man...if you watched the Monday night game against New Orleans he didn’t throw one dart the WHOLE game.  He could barely get the ball to Ian Thomas on a tight end screen from about 12 yards away. Had nothing to do with decision making or footwork or any other bs. He couldn’t barely get the ball 12 yards down the field.

Steve young mentioned it at halftime of that game that it was almost painful to watch his throwing motion and you could tell the difference in him. Now you going to tell me he’s a sheep or Cam homer? Or do you just make blanket statements after watching a couple highlights and the stat line after? Cause NO one that watched that game could say he was throwing darts. That’s nonsense. 

Not saying every bad throw or decision he made secondhalf of the season was on that but anyone that’s watched Cam over the years can tell his arm’s not right

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

None of that is true.

Greg Williams said it after the Cleveland game dude. Jarius Wright had defensive players saying they saw it on film and gameplanned for it. You’re talking some bullshit and you know it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

You, actually, don't know fug

Im confused here.  Could you show me all the deep throws from this season?

I don't recall any.  Also, why bring in the little guy to chuck a Hail Mary, when we've got Cam and his laser rocket cannon arm?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      19,829
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    07579394
    Joined
  • Topics

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      144,294
    • Total Posts
      4,711,584
  • Posts

    • There was no sex trafficking going on...100% fake news. Who are you saying makes these "women think this is the only thing they can do"?  You do realize the place was run by some middle aged women, right? Do you care about "the truth"?  Doesn't appear to be the case... https://nypost.com/2019/04/12/prosecutors-concede-no-human-trafficking-in-kraft-spa-case/  
    • Where to begin.... So I like that we picked up with Jon clearly having killing Dany on his mind from the beginning of the episode until he finally did it. I love that tortured look of knowing what must be done because it is right and utterly refusing to accept it until the moment it is done because of his love for her. Great acting sold all of that well. The first half was super tense because of it. Also the visual of the throne being melted and what that represented for the entirety of the series. Just a great scene. Then we move along to the time jump (which we know is a few weeks thanks to Tyrion's monologue). I liked that whole scene as well...what I DIDN'T like was treating Jon the way they did. The Unsullied basically strong-armed them into exiling the actual hero of Westeros. He legitimately saved almost every major character and/or their people at some point in this show and certainly saved the entirety of the North by killing Dany. And to top that off, he's a better person than pretty much anybody at this point. And for his trouble, he gets exiled. Now, because he is a good man, he is exiled to go be with people who also love and adore and follow him. So while it is BS, at least it's not a true punishment beyond his choice in the matter being taken. I mean, he did CHOOSE to go to The Wall the first time around to prove himself. But dammit, he should be praised the land over for what he did. Everybody would be bending the knee to a genocidal maniac or be slaughtered by a genocidal maniac were it not for him. Everybody's roles in the new Six Kingdoms, sure. It is fitting. Sure, Bran becoming king is a tad unexpected. But the way he acted about Tyrion proposing it ("why do you think I came all this way?"). I mean, WHAT?! At no point did you ever suggest that the throne was your endgame but suddenly, once Jon kills Dany, you're all about being the king? The ending montage was cool. Sansa going from scared little bird to the Queen in the North is awesome. Arya doing her own thing under the Stark banner is cool (goes from feeling like she'll never fit into her family because she didn't want to be a lady, to renouncing her name to become a Faceless woMan, to reclaiming her name and finding her place within the family, just a great character arc). Jon being treated as basically the king of the Wildlings is awesome. Do wish we knew how much time had passed that they could rebuild the castle in King's Landing so quickly. Or repair Winterfell such that the great hall was so pristine. Or know if they fixed the gap in the Wall that the Night King came through or if they leave it as there are no longer any White Walkers and no threat North of the wall that we know of. I guess I am satisfied in the ending....but it left a bad taste in my mouth about Jon. I felt for him because it's almost a cautionary tale of what happens to good men who remain good. They end up eventually punished for doing the right thing.
×
×
  • Create New...