• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

TN05

Andrew Luck is better than Cam Newton

24 minutes ago, joeyxfresco said:

Except Cam has 265 passing and 45 rushing. Oh, and he got sacked 6 sacks due to our atrocious line. That one wasn’t Cam. Out OLine got demolished all game 

Miller got him both times not from the blindside, that's half on the QB to hold onto the ball, and those two plays were pretty much the game. The whole offense got demolished and was horsesh*t, Cam included. Nobody on O was free from blame that game. 

16 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

each one is afflicted my their own maladies...and unfortunate situations...both are equally capable...just good athletes with different strengths... both formidable in their own right...

A3B9FE21-B706-4786-8245-CA9333A8129C.gif.fd430d03359ccbaad1378cef59fabd7c.gif

8 minutes ago, Lumps said:

A3B9FE21-B706-4786-8245-CA9333A8129C.gif.fd430d03359ccbaad1378cef59fabd7c.gif

ur a total dumbazz...i bet you're use to hearing that..

Edited by Pimpdaddy

4 hours ago, t96 said:

Miller got him both times not from the blindside, that's half on the QB to hold onto the ball, and those two plays were pretty much the game. The whole offense got demolished and was horsesh*t, Cam included. Nobody on O was free from blame that game. 

I know at least one of the strip fumbles Miller had was from behind Cam and he just ran around Remmers. So Cam couldn’t see him and it was there in like 2 seconds... Not saying Cam played great, but not many QBs can with their offensive line playing that bad.

• Beer 1

14 hours ago, t96 said:

loooool revisionist history and all that.

They are both closer in ability than supporters on both sides like to admit... though I have to admit that after this year i'd say Luck is the superior player, but not by that much.

You'll never see Luck celebrating a 1st down instead of rushing to the LOS to spike the ball and preserve a timeout, though...

• Poo 2

4 minutes ago, MVPccaffrey said:

They are both closer in ability than supporters on both sides like to admit... though I have to admit that after this year i'd say Luck is the superior player, but not by that much.

You'll never see Luck celebrating a 1st down instead of rushing to the LOS to spike the ball and preserve a timeout, though...

b8c.gif

• Pie 2