Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sub Zero

Is Norv turner really the OC for this team future??

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Sub Zero said:

God your full poo..   Your narrative of blaming everybody you don't  like while shielding the ppl you do is incredibly.. You did the same poo when Gettelmen fuged up.. find away to Blame Ron or JR .. Now its Hurney and Ron..lol

Yeah, why would you ever blame the guys that are in charge when something goes wrong? :eyeroll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Yeah, why would you ever blame the guys that are in charge when something goes wrong? :eyeroll:

I blame the Guy running the fuging offense who couldn't find a way to use him all season.. And since I remember interviews I remember Norv had full autonomy over the offense.. Which everybody here wanted..

Lastly I remember everybody here agreeing DJ Moore was a Norv pick.. So he has power to influence the 1st round draft pick but none when it comes to personal moves.. 

It must be hard being you Scot .. Having to act like mr. Know everything while being the biggest hypocrite here..lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bad orgs cut good players that fill a need and provide tangible value.

Bad orgs lose seven straight games to choke away a playoff berth. 

Bad orgs make ZERO substantive changes after that type of season.

 

Edited by je1005

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, t96 said:

The only blame for cutting CJ is Hurney. 

Are you stupid, or just this biased? Hurney signed CJ, obviously the coaches didn't utilize him at all. How the hell is this on Hurney?

The people on this forum will go to any lengths to deflect and flame their prime targets.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Sub Zero said:

I blame the Guy running the fuging offense who couldn't find a way to use him all season.. And since I remember interviews I remember Norv had full autonomy over the offense.. Which everybody here wanted..

Lastly I remember everybody here agreeing DJ Moore was a Norv pick.. So he has power to influence the 1st round draft pick but none when it comes to personal moves.. 

It must be hard being you Scot .. Having to act like mr. Know everything while being the biggest hypocrite here..lol 

Actually, if the only thing that I have to do is be smarter than you, it's a pretty easy task.

You've said some incredibly stupid things on this board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeh I don’t know.  We lost some games real close, and yes CMac was a great outlet dual theat, but there’s something to pounding the rock and giving people body blows. 

New Orleans had a rough go when Ingram was out and it was all Kamara—

the same holds true for us. You beat them up and then gash them, and then gash them and then pound the 1st down.

Letting CJ go after wasting him on the bench has got to be one of the most idiotic things this team has ever done.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Even if Norv initiated the release of CJ Anderson (a theory for which you have zero evidence, by the way) the decision still has to be run through the head coach and the GM.

Saying that someone else suggested it doesn't make them look any less stupid.

my tears make me right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Actually, if the only thing that I have to do is be smarter than you, it's a pretty easy task.

You've said some incredibly stupid things on this board.

Yeah run away Hypocrite the Great... Keep shining those "everybody loves me on the internet" trophies you cherish so much..

Lol pathetic..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sub Zero said:

Yeah run away Hypocrite the Great... Keep shining those "everybody loves me on the internet" trophies you cherish so much..

Lol pathetic..

Smooth response :)

Here I thought your screen name was a reference to a Mortal Kombat character. I see now it's meant to represent your IQ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Smooth response :)

Here I thought your screen name was a reference to a Mortal Kombat character. I see now it's meant to represent your IQ.

Or it could be his quality content count.... 

Anyway I'm begining to think this is either juliosantos or his source.

Edited by jfra78

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To actually answer your question (that I guess must have been loaded or something), I don't think that we've necessarily had the time to know. We do know that he's considered to have at least a good, if not great, football mind by his colleagues. We also know that the offense was pretty much humming by the time we met Pittsburgh. After that point, Cam started missing throws that looked to be easy throws. So, I'd like to see what he can do with a better line, receivers with (now) a full season under their belt with him as the OC, and a QB that stays healthy more than half a season.

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Actually, if the only thing that I have to do is be smarter than you, it's a pretty easy task.

You've said some incredibly stupid things on this board.

Reeks of Julio with internet balls...but it is the offseason where ridiculousness abounds...you know the saying, never argue with a fool.

  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×