• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Hammerin'Cam1

As hard as it will be to digest for most of you folks

Mccafferys season destroyed anything that Anderdon has ever done and it isnt even close. 

Do you pay any attention or watch games at all? 

3 hours ago, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

You guys can't have it both ways. Praise McCaffrey and trash the staff for not utilizing Anderson.

If Anderson was utilized more there is a good chance Anderson would be the hot hand more often than McCaffrey thus making McCaffrey a sub 1,000 yard rusher for another season.

Which you can't have your #8 pick be doing. You have to at all costs make your #8 pick look good, at the detriment of your team.

You realize Cmac sat on the bench the entire last game of the year, right? He could have had 1100 yards easily, given how CAP played against the Saints. There is no way in hell that Anderson is better than CMC, its not even close. The Rams O-line is the best run-blocking unit in the NFL, even a moderately good RB can have success.

I agree we failed to use CJ properly, but to say he's better than CMC is just foolish talk. CMC is a top-5 back in the NFL, with an argument to be in the top-3. This is coming from a guy who though the #8 pick was too high to use on a guy I didnt consider big enough to be a feature back. I eat crow when I'm wrong, and Cmac was absolutely worth the pick. The only way that draft works out better for us is if we hit on Kamara and took someone like Lattimore or Hooker with the top-10 pick, and that requires two straight shots. Plus Curtis Samuel has turned out pretty damn good so far as well.

• Pie 2

9 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Have the mods ever banned anybody strictly for being an idiot?

This guy has been banned numerous times

9 hours ago, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

Anderson >>>>> McCaffrey

People have no issue picking a WR at number 8 overall. McCaffrey is one of the best RB/receivers to come out of the draft in the last 20 years. If he was drafted as a slot receiver alone he would be one of the best receivers in the game right now, but we have the luxury of using him in both roles. He is a big time playmaker and was absolutely worth the number 8 pick. If anything we didn’t utilize him enough this year. I still bang my head at the multiple games we lost by 7 or 3 points and barely used him after half time. He didn’t play the last game and still had a better season than Anderson ever has. In 6 seasons Anderson has 4354 all purpose yards, CMAC has 3051 all purpose yards in TWO seasons. 

Go home carolina chuck alt........you’re drunk.

• Beer 1

I love these threads and so do those telling others to put OP on ignore and everyone else telling OP he’s an idiot.  

There will be 100s of stupid threads like this in the off-season and I for one am tickled.  

It’s time to play in the shallow end of the gene pool folks.  

Anderson isn’t the best at catching passes which is what Norv wants out of his running backs. For all we know we released him because he asked to be released to get more carries elsewhere. Running back is one of the few areas I’m not concerned about. 

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 11:27 PM, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

Color me shocked people still think McCaffrey was worth a top 10 pick when we had a FA RB that was probably just as good or better

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.a9e1490ecd93affa9bdfd8675490a94b.jpg

On 1/12/2019 at 11:27 PM, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

Color me shocked people still think McCaffrey was worth a top 10 pick when we had a FA RB that was probably just as good or better

And just who was that FA RB we had that was as good or better when McCaffrey was drafted since Anderson wasn't brought in as a FA until a year after that draft.