• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jesse

Julius Peppers Announces Retirement

Man did he have an interesting career here. He was my favorite Panther until he signed with the Bears which led to me, being the immature brat I was back then, throwing his jersey away in the trash. But I'm glad he had a chance to come back and make things right and did pretty well for an old man. First ballot Hall of Famer.

• Pie 4

Tied with Smitty for Panthers GOAT.

Thanks for the memories Pep. I never stopped loving you, even when you left for other opportunities.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Bronn said:

Tied with Smitty for Panthers GOAT.

Thanks for the memories Pep. I never stopped loving you, even when you left for other opportunities.

I think he's #1. He's going to be a first ballot Hall of Famer and he spent most of his career here. No one else can touch that, other than hopefully Luke one day.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

I think he's #1. He's going to be a first ballot Hall of Famer and he spent most of his career here. No one else can touch that, other than hopefully Luke one day.

I disagree. I think Smitty is first ballot HOF and WR GOAT IDGAF. But, this thread is for Pep, so I won't digress.

• Pie 1

was hoping he would go another year.  Will definately miss him, hope he enjoys retirement.

Edited by jfra78
  • Pie 2

What a legend. Played in a final four and super bowl. Aside from Jordan, maybe the best athlete the state of NC has ever produced. Go Heels! 

• Pie 4