• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jesse

Julius Peppers Announces Retirement

I am so glad he really got to finish his career here.  I was hurt when he left too (I was like 20 years old).  We were really fortunate to watch a player of his abilities.  

His highlight real matches up with anyone. 

Congrats on a great career a HOF career ... To the God of Defensive linemen and the freakiest athlete ever.. Truly the greatest and the original Home Grown hometown hero..

Goodbye until Canton big fella..

• Pie 2

y'all remember in his first stint here, maybe we were playing the bucs.   he rolled his ankle out of bounds after making a play. i mean completely rolled it.   my ankle would have snapped.  everyone was freaking out about him being out for a long time.  he missed like 1 or 2 plays.

Not Sam Mills. Not Steve smith. Not Thomas Davis. Today the single greatest Carolina panther of all time retired. This is a sad day. No one should ever wear number 90 again and a statute should have been started to be built yesterday.

• Pie 6

Just now, NJPanthers12 said:

Not Sam Mills. Not Steve smith. Not Thomas Davis. Today the single greatest Carolina panther of all time retired. This is a sad day. No one should ever wear number 90 again and a statute should have been started to be built yesterday.

mills, smith, nor davis ever took a whole season off to force a trade.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 2

2 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

mills, smith, nor davis ever took a whole season off to force a trade.

They never got accused by dumbass fans of living a double gay life 

• Pie 1

31 minutes ago, PantherBoy95 said:

One of the most physically gifted and talented players I've ever seen play the game of football.
Thanks Pep.

One of the most gifted and talented athletes ever!  I lined up against his Southern Nash football team in high school, luckily I was on the other side of the line and didn't have to worry about blocking him but once.  From that one experience I know what it's like to be Mike Remmers. 

Here's to you Pep - best wishes on your retirement!  Can't wait to see your HOF speech!

• Pie 1

peppers was a great player and deserves the hall of fame

if you think he was giving everything he had, especially after 2005, you're lying to yourself. jenkins left because of it, and buckner has basically come out and said it several times. 

this is just history. lots of you are going to get pissy about this, but if you were following the team in the late 2000s and posted here, every other thread was about peppers taking plays off and dancing with the offensive tackle

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

27 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

was hoping he would go another year.  Will definately miss him, hope he enjoys retirement.

I don't think the Panthers were going to bring it back if he did.

Writing was on the wall when you saw they weren't bringing Thomas Davis back.