Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Captain Morgan

Devin tweeting about Miami next season

Really tho, all it says is "Miami next year".  Could be talking about anything like where to go on vacation.  Isn't the SB in Miami next year? He might be talking about going to the SB with the Panthers

• Pie 3

That's probably him stating his goal for the upcoming season.  Wherever he is, I highly doubt he's going to be a key cog in a team making it to the Super Bowl.

I don’t know why anyone would want to go to a perpetual loser that hasnt been relevant since early Dan Marino.

He should be banging down doors to get on the teams that are up and coming and offense happy— the Chiefs signing KB for last resort insurance is an example.

Yeah. That tweet's too generic to really say anything about his future with us, I think.

Besides, anybody talking to him right now would be accused of tampering.

• Beer 1

Not reading much into this

Probably just, his goal is to get to Miami next year (the superbowl). Doesnt Necessarily mean with us, just in general no matter the team he is with 

• Pie 1

46 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yeah. That tweet's too generic to really say anything about his future with us, I think.

Besides, anybody talking to him right now would be accused of tampering.

We could theoretically give other teams permission if we've already moved on which it seems we have. Not likely though.

Or he's planning to sign with the Patriots which if Tom Brady comes back he's all but guaranteed to see a Brandon LaFell like resurgence season capped off with a Superbowl win in Miami. Fun Fun playing 4D chess.

Edited by hepcat
  • Pie 1

I mean, nobody honestly expects him to play for the Panthers next season, do they? he gone. barely playing him and targeting him even less in the 4 or so weeks leading up to his UFA status was all the hints anybody needs to know that.

• Beer 2