• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

jbland

Tepper wants a roof on BOA.

I don’t like roofs, but I do lke roofies. 

Signed,

Bill Cosby

Edited by 4Corners
  • Beer 1

On 2/7/2019 at 10:53 PM, panthers55 said:

A retractable roof can be very expensive compared to a dome roof. Sometimes twice as much. A great alternative is this clear plastic being used in New dome structures.

http://www.espn.com/blog/minnesota-vikings/post/_/id/18039/clear-roof-has-vikings-new-stadium-at-forefront-of-nfl-trend

If said roof is designed to be sikorsky superstallion helicopter lifted to fort Mill in the summer. Kill two birds with one masterpiece of modern engineering.

On 2/9/2019 at 10:52 PM, GeorgeHanson said:

Hell yeah! 

In fact, get the soft Panthers fans late into the playoffs for a home game in really cold weather and they will be up off their lazy fannies moving constantly just to stay warm!  

Gotta motivate those softies like @peteywheatstraw one way or another....

Haha,one of those softees gave you a poo pile,you struck a nerve,good job!

No roof is needed,do they have roofs over the stadiums in Foxboro,Green Bay,Pittsburgh,no they do not and they get Winters up there,unlike here in which it's merely just Fall in December and most of January!

3 hours ago, 2plankingpanther said:

Haha,one of those softees gave you a poo pile,you struck a nerve,good job!

Only a preschooler would make a comment like this.

• Poo 1

The roof only benefits the business side. The Carolinas are blessed with beautiful weather for football season.

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, rbsponsel52 said:

He's one of several whose educations must've stopped around then, judging by the lack of spacing between commas and words (and the general unintelligent drivel). 

On 2/12/2019 at 2:14 AM, rbsponsel52 said:

You must be one of those softees that makes noise when t shirts are being shot out into the stands,the cameraman is near and when the Carolina offense is on the field!But when our D is on the field you are quiet as a mouse,like 85% of others wearing a Panthers jersey!That is also probably the same % of fans in favor of a dome,all softees!

Edited by 2plankingpanther
  • Beer 1

On 2/12/2019 at 9:52 AM, Carl Spackler said:

He's one of several whose educations must've stopped around then, judging by the lack of spacing between commas and words (and the general unintelligent drivel). 

Who are you referring to?

14 hours ago, 2plankingpanther said:

Who are you referring to?

You and the improper word spacing and punctuation. This type of comment is from a bandwagon fan.

• Poo 2

On 2/17/2019 at 8:25 AM, rbsponsel52 said:

You and the improper word spacing and punctuation. This type of comment is from a bandwagon fan.

Really English teacher,I drove 3 hours at least to see 2 games @Clemson to see the Panthers back in 95'!I've been to a bunch more through the years.I make a lot of noise when the D is on the field and have followed them through the years!I drove 8 hours to see them play in Cincinnati back during the Jake Delome(sp) era too.You seem very ignorant to assume I'm a bandwagon fan!

• Beer 1

I wouldn’t mind a roof . Those early season games can be a frying pan. But I do like how we can see the sky line . I’m torn. Whatever works for the team I guess 

• Pie 1

On 2/6/2019 at 1:39 PM, trueblue said:

If you are the owner of a stadium who wants 365 days of potential use, not just 11 football games and the occasional soccer match, how is this “retarded” and/or “unnecessary”? 

This is is not a football only decision. 

Tepper doesn't own BofA....it's a lease...the lease runs out next year....be afraid...be very afraid.