• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

If he can play LT and handle speed rushers, I am listening. I know people want a DE but LTs are getting harder and harder to find. I don't know jack about the prospects and I don't see a reason to fall in love with any this year, but I hope we take a DE that can play on the strong side before we pull the trigger on a TE and another WR.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, raleigh-panther said:

Just for those who are interested   I believe we are getting a compensation additional 3rd but it is not in this mock

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2818393-2019-nfl-mock-draft-matt-millers-post-super-bowl-predictions#slide38

I love my Auburn boys, but Slayton has hands of absolute stone.

I mean, yeah, it would continue the dishonorable tradition of providing Cam Newton with targets that can't catch a cold and all, but I'm gonna pass on this Auburn guy.

P.S. He is tall with long arms and with deep speed.  Think of Ted Ginn morphed with Devin Funchess and you have Slayton.

Edited by tiger7_88

I dunno anything about that OT, but I’m good with that position with our first pick. The rest of the draft is trash. Not one DE?

• Pie 1

If Dillard is the Pick.  

We might as well start scouting the Top QBs in the 2020 draft

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

End game, we need a De, Lt, Cen, G, S, Dt, and maybe another De.Anyone who begs for Wr, Te, Qb, or Lb are begging for our team to suck! Sure Id love an olb or another good Cor, but with our crippling needs we can do without.

Edited by SmittysLawnGuy

15 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Saw a crazy mock where we get Ferrell in 1 and Wilkerson in 2. Id love that if we spent the rest on Ol n maybe a late Fs.

There's a better chance we get Ferrell in 1 than Wilkins in 2

1 hour ago, Toomers said:

Horrible is being kind. That draft is a nightmare. 

100%. Dillard didn’t look good at the Senior Bowl. I would have made different picks in every round. Dillard at 16 is a horrific pick and shows me this guy hasn’t done any real research or watched what he should have.

There’s a reason I want to re-sign Williams. It wouldn’t surprise me if 75% of all these tackles getting mocked in the first are busts. 

Edited by stbugs

1 hour ago, Waldo said:

If he can play LT and handle speed rushers, I am listening. I know people want a DE but LTs are getting harder and harder to find. I don't know jack about the prospects and I don't see a reason to fall in love with any this year, but I hope we take a DE that can play on the strong side before we pull the trigger on a TE and another WR.

Dillard was wowing scouts at senior bowl. They say he has the best feet of the Tackles by far.  His weakness is in the run game.  His stock is rising though.  And I think it will more at the combine. Time will tell where he ranks out.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

Dillard was wowing scouts at senior bowl. They say he has the best feet of the Tackles by far.  His weakness is in the run game.  His stock is rising though.  And I think it will more at the combine. Time will tell where he ranks out.  

Dude was not good

Not sure what those "scout" watched.  Maybe his feet in plain drills were quick

But in actual game related drills, scrimmage portion and real game.  He struggled Mightily 

There is a reason why Draftnetwork etc who were slobbering all over him have really dropped him.  I saw A Lot of Mike Remmers in him.  

You could tell the offense he ran in college really helped him out

Edited by ncfan
  • Pie 2

6 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Dude was not good

Not sure what those "scout" watched.  Maybe his feet in plain drills were quick

But in actual game related drills, scrimmage portion and real game.  He struggled Mightily 

There is a reason why Draftnetwork etc who were slobbering all over him have really dropped him

I guess there are those that don’t.  But some scouts certainly do. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2019-nfl-mock-draft-top-five-stocked-with-d-linemen-dillard-sweat-adderley-leap-after-senior-bowl/amp/