• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Captain Morgan

Cam talks about his surgery (video)

I couldn't throw the ball 30 yards and felt like defenses were exposing me.

Yea but his shoulder wasn't injured... 

• Pie 7
  • Beer 2

You tell them, Cam, I can't wait to you come back and become the MVP once again, and bring that Lombardi home. I have 100% faith you can do it during your career!

• Pie 1

Really looking forward to watching these episodes. Cam has always been very private, we finally get to see his personal life. And by personal life I mean him having sex with his gf. 

• Cargos 1

I really hope this fixes it and he's back to launching it 70 yards.  

And not to be a negative nancy, but the doctor didn't leave me feeling very confident...  He said "the cartilage damage wasn't as bad as we thought," but the reports were that they just cleaned out scar tissue and that was the only present issue with the shoulder.  Maybe I'm just not well-versed in that sort of injury, but as I said, I really hope whatever the issue, the arthroscopy got Cam back to 100%.  

That's my QB.

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

I really hope this fixes it and he's back to launching it 70 yards.  

And not to be a negative nancy, but the doctor didn't leave me feeling very confident...  He said "the cartilage damage wasn't as bad as we thought," but the reports were that they just cleaned out scar tissue and that was the only present issue with the shoulder.  Maybe I'm just not well-versed in that sort of injury, but as I said, I really hope whatever the issue, the arthroscopy got Cam back to 100%.  

That's my QB.

They are saying he has much better range of motion with the shoulder after this, so if it stays that way I think you'll see his arm back to what it was or close to it. 

• Pie 3

Great! Now we just need a new 60% of the Oline so he doesn't get killed and/or permanently ruined. 

Edited by Waldo
  • Pie 4