Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

fitty76

Dating Sucks!

On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

They sound fun. They also sould like a great way to end up with herpe-gono-syphi-AIDS.

Crazy to hot scale is definitely on point with this one.

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 12:29 PM, frash.exe said:

best advice i can give about the current dating scene for the inexperienced:

1. nobody owes you anything

2. you don’t owe anybody anything

3. you’re not obligated to see one person exclusively until you both agree to it

4. don’t start imagining life together with a person before the first date

5. a lot of ppl can sense the pressure of being invested a lot into in the early run and that’s a lot of the reason you get ghosted

6. there are also just a lot of shallow, emotionally immature ppl out there and they’ll give you a lot of attention one day and treat you completely different the next

7. if you’re really just ready to be in a relationship, go on eharmony. yea you’ll be paying but that’s why you pay, bc you’re more serious than the average tinder hoe/fugboy. best chances of finding a significant other are on there. okc is more for the intermediate. tinder/bumble is generally for the most shallow, aesthetic types. if you’re trying to get a long term relationship out of that platform you’re setting yourself up for failure. you’ll literally be rejected over something retarded like not having a new enough car or being only 5’11” lol.

I'm all in for #6 & 7. The younger you seek, the hotter you'll receive but immature & shallow as well. I met my current wife (ex very soon) on OKC but all of my friends currently married met on a paid dating service such as Eharmony & match.com. Tinder & bumble seem like great ideas, but it's basically asking the girl to choose whom she believes is the hottest. Never about personality.

Honestly, I would simply look at 1st & 2nd dates as simply "hanging with a friend". Once you ace those, you can move on up & become more romantic.

And take my word of advice; the longer you make her wait for sex, the more she'll want you. Women are like ovens; they warm up slowly but once they're there, they're as hot as fug.

7 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

I'm married.

But man, it sure seems like dating in Charlotte and Wilmington are 100% opposite.

Come to Boston. Pure thottery. :Eggplant_Emoji_Icon_42x42:

12 minutes ago, Dex said:

Ha....nah.

I meant to say, it's pretty damn easy here, especially for men.  Have a decent job and just an average IQ, and you can clean up pretty good down this way.

• Beer 1

On 2/27/2019 at 2:52 PM, Dex said:

On 2/27/2019 at 3:06 PM, thefuzz said:

Ha....nah.

I meant to say, it's pretty damn easy here, especially for men.  Have a decent job and just an average IQ, and you can clean up pretty good down this way.

wait, where are these thot centrals that i need to visit immedietly

1 hour ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

wait, where are these thot centrals that i need to visit immedietly

On Operation Metro. 

• Pie 1

Was married 11 years, recently divorced. Signed up on bumble and within a week found someone, we got along like we’ve known each other for years and we’ve been dating ever since. I know I’m extremely lucky to have had that happen, though. There are some nut bags on those apps. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

On 3/3/2019 at 8:35 AM, WilmyWood said:

Was married 11 years, recently divorced. Signed up on bumble and within a week found someone, we got along like we’ve known each other for years and we’ve been dating ever since. I know I’m extremely lucky to have had that happen, though. There are some nut bags on those apps. 

Divorced men are like the seasoned QBs in the NFL. They know the game, they understand the work, and they know the punishment required to have a good relationship. I have no fear I will either get a bunch of butt sex or a new wife if im ever divorced :crying:

• Pie 1