Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bull123

28 games left

3 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Right, but they clearly didn’t try or care that game it was odd. 

Wasn't that odd. LeBron gives up on teams that aren't stacked, or when there's no way to beat an opponent. No shock actually. 

29 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

Wasn't that odd. LeBron gives up on teams that aren't stacked, or when there's no way to beat an opponent. No shock actually. 

Fair point. Haha

im starting to think we might not even make the playoffs.. we stink

7 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Down 45 at half to the Magic, cancel the season.

I thought it was only 35

10 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Down 45 at half to the Magic, cancel the season.

If only we were getting a top 3 pick in this good draft class. Nope, instead it is pick 12 for us. Kemba leaving and a tank in a bad draft next year. Yeehaw.

Have we gotten worse since Cody came back?...I think he has been OK but lamb, and monk, and batum have all been really bad lately

or are we missing Parker that bad?

18 minutes ago, bull123 said:

I thought it was only 35

You’re right my math was off unfortunately it can still get worse.

36 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

You’re right my math was off unfortunately it can still get worse.

Been watching the racing and the golf...I see we lost by 38...heads should be rolling...this is awful

2 hours ago, bull123 said:

Have we gotten worse since Cody came back?...I think he has been OK but lamb, and monk, and batum have all been really bad lately

or are we missing Parker that bad?

Missing Parker that much. 

I had a bad feeling about this game. Orlando has been playing better lately, and they were due for a win against us. 

But that was beyond pathetic. Everyone involved should be embarrassed. 

Holding on to Kemba so we can make a run at the playoffs ... and then missing the playoffs, would be the most Hornets thing ever.  You just have to laugh at this point.

At least we'll have some attractive expiring contracts at next year's trade deadline.

Teams just toy with us until Q4 of every game, then they turn it up and we can’t match them

we only have one scorer and by the end of the game, Kemba is spent and has 3 people guarding him

batum disappears, Marvin doesn’t have the wheels, monk has turned irrelevant...bridges not getting it done either, and lamb just not good enough

if we don’t turn up the intensity and show some toughness, we are not going to make the playoffs

1 hour ago, bull123 said:

Teams just toy with us until Q4 of every game, then they turn it up and we can’t match them

we only have one scorer and by the end of the game, Kemba is spent and has 3 people guarding him

batum disappears, Marvin doesn’t have the wheels, monk has turned irrelevant...bridges not getting it done either, and lamb just not good enough

if we don’t turn up the intensity and show some toughness, we are not going to make the playoffs

Watched the majority of that Rockets game last night, and was quickly reminded why I had quit making an effort to see every game...  they're almost always the same.  Like you said...  play well the first 3 qtrs, Kemba goes to the bench end of the 3rd/start of the 4th, other team makes a run, and by the time Kemba comes back in, it's too late.  This team sucks.  I feel bad for Kemba.  And I torture myself enough with our Panthers, I just can't do it 82 more times every year.

7:30 PM   4,128 tickets as low as $32 
Sun, Mar 3 1:00 PM   2,117 tickets as low as $11 
Wed, Mar 6
vsMiamiMiami
7:00 PM   2,017 tickets as low as $7 
Fri, Mar 8 7:00 PM   2,149 tickets as low as $9 
Sat, Mar 9 9:00 PM   1,025 tickets as low as $54 
L Mon, Mar 11 8:00 PM   2,625 tickets as low as $9 
L Fri, Mar 15 7:00 PM   4,287 tickets as low as $6 
L Sun, Mar 17 1:00 PM   4,078 tickets as low as $21 
L Tue, Mar 19 7:00 PM   2,181 tickets as low as $11 
W Thu, Mar 21 7:00 PM   2,387 tickets as low as $7 
L Sat, Mar 23
vsBostonBoston
6:00 PM   1,418 tickets as low as $42 
L Sun, Mar 24 6:00 PM   1,374 tickets as low as $27 
L Tue, Mar 26 7:00 PM   2,406 tickets as low as $8 
L Fri, Mar 29 10:30 PM   2,264 tickets as low as $76 
L Sun, Mar 31 8:30 PM
NBATV
3,011 tickets as low as $72 
L Mon, Apr 1
@UtahUtah
9:00 PM   1,697 tickets as low as $13 
L Wed, Apr 3 8:00 PM   1,477 tickets as low as $5 
L Fri, Apr 5 7:00 PM   2,095 tickets as low as $11 
L Sun, Apr 7 4:00 PM   2,643 tickets as low as $8 
W Tue, Apr 9 7:00 PM   2,544 tickets as low as $3 
L Wed, Apr 10 8:00 PM

2,545 tickets as low as $5 

31-51 and around 8th or 9th in the lottery order. So, a waste of a year again, and just inside a top ten pick. Outside the elite prospects range, unless they win the lottery. Who knows I guess. Should have tanked..........Lets see if they prove me wrong.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Mr.Friendly

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Totally disagree. The point of social distancing was to keep what happened in Italy and New York from happening in the rest of the country. It was always about not overwhelming the hospitals which would have pushed the death rate from below 1% to closer to 3 or 4 %. And social distancing has done that. The attitude if not caring about anyone but yourself is a big reason why we have more cases than any other country. The whole I don't care anymore and I'll take my chances is a selfish attitude and reflects the current me versus we attitude which is huge part of the problem in this country. The fact many others are being selfish and self absorbed is hardly an adequate justification. So if I handed you a bag of m&Ms and said 3 were poisoned, would you be the first to eat one or would you let other guys eat them until 3 of them died and then eat with no worries?  
    • That's a lot of money to spend on a placeholder. Personally I think they think that there is a chance that Teddy can be more than just a bridge QB. They might have convinced themselves that TB has the skillset to excel in the system that they want to run.  I keep going back to the idea that coaches have egos, and believe they can get more out of a player than other coaches did. More times than not though a player is who you think they are.  In the defense though look at how much Burrow changed from one season to another, so maybe it's possible.  
    • Especially younger, healthy people.  The thought is if they are going to get, might as well get it out of the way and if they don't get it...fantastic!  You saw that during spring break for college students when the mortality models were much more grim than they are now.
  • Masters of PIE !