• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

bull123

28 games left

8 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

Lakers with LeBron got blown out by 42 vs them without Dipo. 

Right, but they clearly didn’t try or care that game it was odd. 

3 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Right, but they clearly didn’t try or care that game it was odd. 

Wasn't that odd. LeBron gives up on teams that aren't stacked, or when there's no way to beat an opponent. No shock actually. 

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

Wasn't that odd. LeBron gives up on teams that aren't stacked, or when there's no way to beat an opponent. No shock actually. 

Fair point. Haha

• Beer 1

We need to win against Orlando.  If we do that we go into the break at 28-29.  We will have some time to get Parker healthy and integrate Mack into our system.  There will be 25 games left.  We probably need to win at least ten to get in the playoffs.  Twelve would probably make it certain.  We have a hard schedule but most of the teams below us are tanking.  We just have to keep Detroit and Miami at bay.

7 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Down 45 at half to the Magic, cancel the season.

I thought it was only 35

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Down 45 at half to the Magic, cancel the season.

If only we were getting a top 3 pick in this good draft class. Nope, instead it is pick 12 for us. Kemba leaving and a tank in a bad draft next year. Yeehaw.

Have we gotten worse since Cody came back?...I think he has been OK but lamb, and monk, and batum have all been really bad lately

or are we missing Parker that bad?

Edited by bull123

36 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

You’re right my math was off unfortunately it can still get worse.

Been watching the racing and the golf...I see we lost by 38...heads should be rolling...this is awful

2 hours ago, bull123 said:

Have we gotten worse since Cody came back?...I think he has been OK but lamb, and monk, and batum have all been really bad lately

or are we missing Parker that bad?

Missing Parker that much. 

I had a bad feeling about this game. Orlando has been playing better lately, and they were due for a win against us. 

But that was beyond pathetic. Everyone involved should be embarrassed. 

On 2/13/2019 at 1:06 PM, Thelt said:

We need to win against Orlando.  If we do that we go into the break at 28-29.  We will have some time to get Parker healthy and integrate Mack into our system.  There will be 25 games left.  We probably need to win at least ten to get in the playoffs.  Twelve would probably make it certain.  We have a hard schedule but most of the teams below us are tanking.  We just have to keep Detroit and Miami at bay.

Well crap

Holding on to Kemba so we can make a run at the playoffs ... and then missing the playoffs, would be the most Hornets thing ever.  You just have to laugh at this point.

At least we'll have some attractive expiring contracts at next year's trade deadline.