Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bull123

28 games left

With Detroit and Brooklyn pulling ahead we will be fighting for four extra games against Milwaukee along with Orlando and Miami.

I'm expecting Miami to falter out of the picture as their schedule is more brutal than ours, the Heat only play four more games against teams that have a worse record than them and 17 games against teams with a better record than them.

I see the 8th seed coming down to Charlotte and Orlando and I wouldn't be surprised if the final game of the season, which happens to be at home against Orlando on a national broadcast (ESPN), is for the final playoff spot.

Should have tanked, and I believe Kemba is going to explore free agency hard. 

Just saw Orlando beat GSW.  Smh...  That team is poo, and yet, Clifford suddenly finds out how to coach when it would negatively affect us.  He wouldn't have beat this year's GS team with our Larry Brown-led Bobcats' playoff team.  I hate that guy.

This franchise signed Shelvin Mack off the street and immediately gave him minutes instead of attempting to develop the young PG that they drafted. 

5 hours ago, YoungPanthers89 said:

This franchise signed Shelvin Mack off the street and immediately gave him minutes instead of attempting to develop the young PG that they drafted. 

I don’t get that at all...he’s done no better than graham

On 2/9/2019 at 12:20 PM, bull123 said:

We have 26 wins (26-28)...28 games left

how many can we win?

16-12 gets us to 42-40

possible?

no

4 hours ago, bull123 said:

I don’t get that at all...he’s done no better than graham

Borrego has no ability to develop talent.

Plays Mack over other players who deserve the shot.

Monk got ZERO run tonight.....are you fugging kidding?!?

Frank the Tank comes in and lights it up tonight, obviously he should have been hooping on a regular basis for Air Train Wreck's squad.

Borrego ain't gonna last...

@Shocker

Monk's issue is the same issue he had last season and why as the season got deeper his minutes dropped. his effort and ability on d is pretty horrendous and can't really consistently play him and Walker or parker together. 

Frank when his touch is on is a decent offensive player but usually his shot isn't falling. 

On 2/28/2019 at 10:55 PM, OldNorthPowell said:

7:30 PM   4,128 tickets as low as $32 
Sun, Mar 3 1:00 PM   2,117 tickets as low as $11 
Wed, Mar 6
vsMiamiMiami
7:00 PM   2,017 tickets as low as $7 
Fri, Mar 8 7:00 PM   2,149 tickets as low as $9 
Sat, Mar 9 9:00 PM   1,025 tickets as low as $54 
L Mon, Mar 11 8:00 PM   2,625 tickets as low as $9 
L Fri, Mar 15 7:00 PM   4,287 tickets as low as $6 
L Sun, Mar 17 1:00 PM   4,078 tickets as low as $21 
L Tue, Mar 19 7:00 PM   2,181 tickets as low as $11 
W Thu, Mar 21 7:00 PM   2,387 tickets as low as $7 
L Sat, Mar 23
vsBostonBoston
6:00 PM   1,418 tickets as low as $42 
L Sun, Mar 24 6:00 PM   1,374 tickets as low as $27 
L Tue, Mar 26 7:00 PM   2,406 tickets as low as $8 
L Fri, Mar 29 10:30 PM   2,264 tickets as low as $76 
L Sun, Mar 31 8:30 PM
NBATV
3,011 tickets as low as $72 
L Mon, Apr 1
@UtahUtah
9:00 PM   1,697 tickets as low as $13 
L Wed, Apr 3 8:00 PM   1,477 tickets as low as $5 
L Fri, Apr 5 7:00 PM   2,095 tickets as low as $11 
L Sun, Apr 7 4:00 PM   2,643 tickets as low as $8 
W Tue, Apr 9 7:00 PM   2,544 tickets as low as $3 
L Wed, Apr 10 8:00 PM

2,545 tickets as low as $5 

31-51 and around 8th or 9th in the lottery order. So, a waste of a year again, and just inside a top ten pick. Outside the elite prospects range, unless they win the lottery. Who knows I guess. Should have tanked..........Lets see if they prove me wrong.

Ur 0-1 so far dog.  

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

Ur 0-1 so far dog.  

Lol I'll be more right than wrong soon. The more they win the more they push themselves back towards the 12th to 14th pick.

Just now, OldNorthPowell said:

Lol I'll be more right than wrong soon. The more they win the more they push themselves back towards the 12th to 14th pick.

You don’t find it strange that you call yourself a Hornets fan but want them to lose all their games?  

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

You don’t find it strange that you call yourself a Hornets fan but want them to lose all their games?  

I want something to look forward to instead of picks 9 to 12 and barely missing the playoffs. I am a realist. It doesn't mean I am not a fan. It is that I am just not going to believe in lies about a franchise going nowhere currently.

4 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

I want something to look forward to instead of picks 9 to 12 and barely missing the playoffs. I am a realist. It doesn't mean I am not a fan. It is that I am just not going to believe in lies about a franchise going nowhere currently.

You realize tanking would take like 5 years min and has no guarantee of working at all.  Right?

16 minutes ago, Shocker said:

You realize tanking would take like 5 years min and has no guarantee of working at all.  Right?

You realize that barely missing the playoffs and picking 10 to 14 each year has less of a chance than a slow rebuild? Again, most teams draft their superstars and that is much easier to do in the top 5. Just because Rich Cho was a terrible drafter doesn't mean that Mitch will do the same. This is an excellent draft to pick top 5. However, we are looking to pick a few picks outside the top 10. Lose Kemba and Lamb. Tank next season in a weaker draft. It is poor mismanagement. Most people I know who were interested in the Hornets a few years ago have lost all interest. I may be pessimistic but I am still here discussing how MY team can get better realistically. To each their own though.