• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

bull123

28 games left

54 minutes ago, bull123 said:

I went to game tonight...just a pathetic effort 

miami couldn’t hit anything and they still outshot us out hustled us out coached us and outplayed us

lamb turned it over every play it seemed, batum was worse than awful, and Marvin looks just spent

we are going nowhere with the players we have and there is no way we are going to make the playoffs

i am now on board...got to blow it up and start over

ps: mkg and monk didn’t even play

It is truly mindblowing that MKG & Monk had a grand total of ZERO minutes between them....

....wow.

Just imagine the whining if Clifford had controlled that rotation (or lack thereof).

Edited by GeorgeHanson
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, bull123 said:

miami couldn’t hit anything and they still outshot us out hustled us out coached us and outplayed us

lamb turned it over every play it seemed, batum was worse than awful, and Marvin looks just spent

we are going nowhere with the players we have and there is no way we are going to make the playoffs

i am now on board...got to blow it up and start over

ps: mkg and monk didn’t even play

JB just isn’t a good coach. He was completely outclassed by Spolestra tonight.

• Beer 1

10 hours ago, bull123 said:

I heard there was a large contingent of Heat fans there. Didn't know those still existed.

On 3/3/2019 at 7:17 PM, Eazy-E said:

Playing Batum 42 minutes when he is showing you nothing on the court has nothing to do with Jordan.

Yes we have a bad roster but having a coach who plays god awful rotations doesn't help.

Look at Frank for example. All of our bigs besides Cody are below average and have problems scoring. The only one who can actually shoot the ball has been banished to the end of the bench all season. He finally gets an opportunity and has been making JB look like a fool for not giving him minutes.

I agree with you that playing Batum all those minutes is a bad idea.  That said, take a step back and try to think of a reason why a coach would execute on a bad idea that is so obvious to all of us....why?

Because the owner told him to?  It's the only logical explanation.

Edited by GeorgeHanson

This one was ugly.  It is getting close to time to pull the plug on the season and let all the young guys play, like we did at the end of last season.  I am sure this will hurt our chance at keeping Kemba.

• Beer 1

15 hours ago, Thelt said:

This one was ugly.  It is getting close to time to pull the plug on the season and let all the young guys play, like we did at the end of last season.  I am sure this will hurt our chance at keeping Kemba.

If Kemba is not retained what will your reaction be? 

Assuming Kemba leaves, in your opinion, what kind of statement does that make about (a) the owner, and (b) the GM...?

Please be specific about both.

Edited by GeorgeHanson

On 3/8/2019 at 1:48 AM, GeorgeHanson said:

If Kemba is not retained what will your reaction be? 

Assuming Kemba leaves, in your opinion, what kind of statement does that make about (a) the owner, and (b) the GM...?

Please be specific about both.

If Kemba leaves I will have mixed feelings.  I hate to see us lose the only star we have had in many years but at the same time this team is ripe for a complete rebuild.  Its not going to contend during Kemba's prime.

If I am going to assign blame for his leaving I put most of it on Cho.  He screwed up and overpaid for Batum, Marvin, MKG and Cody.  Mitch bears some blame too for his trade for Biz. 

The only way I blame Jordan is if he refuses to offer Kemba a max deal for fear of the luxury tax.  If he puts the money on the table for Kemba that is about all he can do.