Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

bull123

28 games left

15 hours ago, Thelt said:

This one was ugly.  It is getting close to time to pull the plug on the season and let all the young guys play, like we did at the end of last season.  I am sure this will hurt our chance at keeping Kemba.

If Kemba is not retained what will your reaction be? 

Assuming Kemba leaves, in your opinion, what kind of statement does that make about (a) the owner, and (b) the GM...?

Please be specific about both.

Edited by GeorgeHanson

On 2/9/2019 at 12:20 PM, bull123 said:

We have 26 wins (26-28)...28 games left

how many can we win?

16-12 gets us to 42-40

possible?

If we finish this one tonight we will be 13-14 since I started this thread

That west coast trip hurt us, the Lakers game in particular 

looks like 14-14 will get us in the playoffs 

On 4/9/2019 at 8:51 PM, bull123 said:

If we finish this one tonight we will be 13-14 since I started this thread

That west coast trip hurt us, the Lakers game in particular 

looks like 14-14 will get us in the playoffs 

Well....we end up 13-15 over last 28....and Clifford takes his new team to the playoffs 

• Beer 1

Man...  no doubt this roster is a bit short on talent, but in hindsight, had we not dropped games to horrible teams like the Bulls and Cavs earlier in the season, we get in the playoffs easy.

While I have hope in our young guys and what we saw to end the year, the fact that this team still drops gimmes like those and forces themselves to have to fight uphill at the end is awfully troubling...  especially considering we changed coaches and they're still doing the same stuff.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

On 4/10/2019 at 10:56 PM, Proudiddy said:

especially considering we changed coaches and they're still doing the same stuff.

I disagree. Our player development has looked a lot better this year. The impact we got out of Bridges, Bacon, Graham, and Monk to the end of the season was phenomenal. JB actually made adjustments. 

Look at Cliff's Magic now. In the playoffs, yet through the play of veterans having career years and running offense through an old school center. Sound familiar?