Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raleigh-panther

USA Today top draft picks ranked by position

I like the Combine but if you really want to know what a guy can/can’t do just watch the tape. Running around in shorts really doesn’t prove anything.

3 hours ago, mc52beast said:

I like the Combine but if you really want to know what a guy can/can’t do just watch the tape. Running around in shorts really doesn’t prove anything.

Appreciate that but I doubt most people with full time jobs can do that

this is a decent crib notes  ranking by position  for those who can’t watch the combine or tape as we move close to draft and free agency 

6 hours ago, mc52beast said:

Definitely prefer a good tape over good combine, but good combine numbers should absolutely be taken into consideration.  See: Kahlil Mack (who yes, also had pretty good numbers on tape)

Basically, only two things matter to teams during combine- 1st medicals. much father down 2nd- interviews. The drills, jumping, running, lifting etc is a non-factor unless they are extremely bad/good.