Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Mr. Scot

The Draft may have just gotten interesting

There's gonna be a lot of good players in this draft. So many that at our pick in the first AND second round we should be able to land quality players. If we have a good draft and get pieces we need, I think there's a chance we trade for Antonio brown after the draft...

Marty Hurney trading away future high picks...

Yeah, that's not a nightmare I care to relive again.

• Pie 1

Also 

Another note.  This class is stacked.

Ole Miss WR is going to blow up and have people jumping to grab him as well.   Dude was a high 4.3 speed guy and they expect him to run in the low 4.4s at the combinee nkw that the doctor has cleared him from the neck injury that caused him ti miss majority of this year.  

Dude was listed 6'4 230 and reports say he has gotten bigger

And he has been working with draft people to we ork on getting his speed into that 4.3 range.  And Megatron style freak athlete 

1 hour ago, t96 said:

I'd seriously consider taking him at 16. Hopefully Cam gets healthy and then you've got extra assets at QB but in the worst case scenario that he never fully recovers his shoulder, you may have the next franchise guy. Murray is a freaking beast. I bet he goes top 10, maybe top 5 though.

Well he would literally get murdered behind our end of season OL. There is that.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

i know no one wants to hear this but I wouldn't be surprised if the panthers took him. 

I don't want to hear that.

I don't care who we take as long as he's worth the pick. Please lord, all God's out there who roam the earth. Let us pick a quality player at 16. We know the falcons and bucs about to get steals. If we don't get one as well it could be the end 

22 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Also 

Ole Miss WR is going to blow up and have people jumping to grab him as well.   Dude was a high 4.3 speed guy and they expect him to run in the low 4.4s at the combinee nkw that the doctor has cleared him from the neck injury that caused him ti miss majority of this year.  

And he has been working with draft people to we ork on getting his speed into that 4.3 range.  And Megatron style freak athlete 

thanos has been hitting the gym since he snapped his fingers. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Given this guy's size, the best role model here might be Doug Flutie.

Maybe he gets his own cereal?

Murray Flakes?

29 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Also 

Captain Marvel is much more interesting to look at.

Just went and watched Metcalf tape. I want him. If greedy is gone, if Oliver is gone, if the best OT in the class is gone, I want this guy... He reminds me of Julio Jones. This is what we've been wanting for cam for years... 

2 hours ago, trueblade said:

Yes, you pass him on at 16. 

You pass on him in the second. You pass on him in the 3rd.

You do draft him in a house, you do not draft him with a mouse.

man that is an interesting draft strategy. 

That said, I would not even draft him in a house.

• Pie 1

If someone wants to move up to get him at 16 I would be fine with that.  If we draft him at 16, I quit.