Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

The Draft may have just gotten interesting

10 minutes ago, Prime said:

Just went and watched Metcalf tape. I want him. If greedy is gone, if Oliver is gone, if the best OT in the class is gone, I want this guy... He reminds me of Julio Jones. This is what we've been wanting for cam for years... 

My son works for Ole Miss and says the guy is an absolute monster. 

8 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

My son works for Ole Miss and says the guy is an absolute monster. 

He's going to be a top 10 guy post Combine

I currently have him mocked to the Bills in the 1st

This is one of the fastest DBs on Alabama's roster if you need to judge the speed

3 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

If he's there at 16, jump. Let Cam take a year off, and we can either trade Murray or keep him later.

Lmaoooo....and who u got to protect a significantly smaller QB from getting clobbered and injured like cam was? 

2 hours ago, ncfan said:

Also 

Another note.  This class is stacked.

Ole Miss WR is going to blow up and have people jumping to grab him as well.   Dude was a high 4.3 speed guy and they expect him to run in the low 4.4s at the combinee nkw that the doctor has cleared him from the neck injury that caused him ti miss majority of this year.  

Dude was listed 6'4 230 and reports say he has gotten bigger

And he has been working with draft people to we ork on getting his speed into that 4.3 range.  And Megatron style freak athlete 

Jesus christ thats a WR?

1 hour ago, thefuzz said:

If someone wants to move up to get him at 16 I would be fine with that.  If we draft him at 16, I quit.

I would be okay with Drafting him, if we had someway to protect him other than Turner & Moton. 

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Well he would literally get murdered behind our end of season OL. There is that.

yea...this dude doesn't look to sturdy... you never know how hard this kid is driven but gut feeling says stay away.

I hope Murray sticks with football is becomes an amazing player...for another team.  The chances that he becomes a great NFL QB are really low IMO and no way I would toss the dice on him.  No way.

Murray=RG3.  Too small to play the way he does in the NFL. And definitely not behind our Oline.

7 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

The big question: Do you pass him up if he is available at 16? (For the record I would not, because I want Cam to get healthy and to retire as a panther and reach the hall of fame.) it would be interesting and possibly a way to pick up more draft picks if he falls to ya and someone wants to trade up. 

He'll no but he want last that long.

1 minute ago, Verge said:

Murray is going in the top 10.

I still don’t know if Kingsbury can pass on him. If he has any doubt at all about Rosen, he’s crazy enough to do it. 

The dolphins will pick him before he leaves the top 10. So don’t worry about him lasting to us. Also, I 100% doubt hurney drafts an athletic QB from here forward.

15 hours ago, JARROD said:

Maybe he gets his own cereal?

Murray Flakes?

Doesn't have a good ring to it. I'd go with Kyler Krisp.