Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Eazy-E

I am sorry but James Borrego sucks.

Recommended Posts

@Eazy-E I agree 100% with your statement. If Monk misses his first few shots, he usually won't see the court for the rest of the game. Also, what do you expect when he has no opportunity to get into rhythm? Usually he comes in with 3 min remaining in the 1st or starting the 2nd and gets until around the 6 min mark in the 2nd. So basically 6 - 9 minutes in the half. Then he's usually doesn't see the court again until the 4th quarter and will only see 3-4 minutes. There is no way you can ask for a young guy to have any impact with those types of minutes.

Also, they have him just sitting in the corner when he shares the court with Kemba. Kemba is very ball dominant and seems to usually look to the right side of the court. Monk is sitting there on the left not doing anything. He should be on the right so that Kemba has larger driving lanes or can kick it out to Monk. 

As for Miles, run some plays for the guy! When they do, he does well. One thing I like about Parker running the 2nd unit, he seems to do a good job getting Miles and Monk involved. Parker knows that the team goes as those young guys go. They have the potential to change games. This should be a coaches a job to put the players in that position but only Parker seems to be able to do it. I put that on the staff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


the 76ers head coach was a laughing stock his first fews years when the team was tanking.. funny how he was viewed as a terrible coach - and then Simmons, Embiid, Butler and Harris arrive and he is a great coach.. maybe the players have something to do with it!?

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

the 76ers head coach was a laughing stock his first fews years when the team was tanking.. funny how he was viewed as a terrible coach - and then Simmons, Embiid, Butler and Harris arrive and he is a great coach.. maybe the players have something to do with it!?

A lot of people are still questioning him because the sixers are under-achieving in a lot of people’s eyes.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eazy-E said:

A lot of people are still questioning him because the sixers are under-achieving in a lot of people’s eyes.

We are losing by 35 to Orlando at half time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bull123 said:

We are losing by 35 to Orlando at half time

Probably because the players are mentally checked out ready for All Star weekend and JB didn’t do his job and have them prepared to play. He should be laying into them right now for pathetic effort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coach Cliff was the only legitimate NBA executive in upper management when Air Train Wreck ran him off. 

Borrego is less qualified. 

Train wreck....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GeorgeHanson said:

Coach Cliff was the only legitimate NBA executive in upper management when Air Train Wreck ran him off. 

Borrego is less qualified. 

Train wreck....

Cliff was a good coach but his basketball philosophy is/was outdated.

  • Pie 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2019 at 8:23 AM, GeorgeHanson said:

Disagree. 

Sure worked well last night.

It does not work on more nights than it does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2019 at 9:10 AM, Thelt said:

It does not work on more nights than it does.

Given identical talent Cliff coaches to a winning record over Borrego.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GeorgeHanson said:

Given identical talent Cliff coaches to a winning record over Borrego.

This year's hornets team is basically identical to last year's team but it is doing a little better.  You could argue that last year's team had more talent since Dwight Howard was on board all year last year.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Thelt said:

This year's hornets team is basically identical to last year's team but it is doing a little better.  You could argue that last year's team had more talent since Dwight Howard was on board all year last year.

As of today the Bobcats/Hornets are -9 vs. final win total for last year.

Magic are +2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×