• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Eazy-E

Tanking does not work

The Hornets are setting themselves up nicely for pick 12-14 right now. Sigh. No hope for the future. There is some young talent but they are benched behind terrible veterans. Kemba should leave this offseason and he just may do that. Even if he stays we are stuck with the same roster, and NO CAP SPACE for a few years. Such a terrible mismanagement. I honestly believe I could have done better, and I believe the average NBA fan could have as well. I hate to rag on this team, but they are a team with no direction. I feel bad for Mitch, but he took the job so it is on him now. 

• Beer 1

28 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

The Hornets are setting themselves up nicely for pick 12-14 right now. Sigh. No hope for the future. There is some young talent but they are benched behind terrible veterans. Kemba should leave this offseason and he just may do that. Even if he stays we are stuck with the same roster, and NO CAP SPACE for a few years. Such a terrible mismanagement. I honestly believe I could have done better, and I believe the average NBA fan could have as well. I hate to rag on this team, but they are a team with no direction. I feel bad for Mitch, but he took the job so it is on him now. 

05EBE592-AAF4-4FD2-8966-797A067A3301.jpeg

• Cargos 1

On 2/26/2019 at 7:52 PM, Shocker said:

05EBE592-AAF4-4FD2-8966-797A067A3301.jpeg

Just here to beat that dead horse or hornet........Should we have tanked?

Edited by OldNorthPowell

On 2/25/2019 at 3:35 PM, Thelt said:

Its your list in that you posted it.  I did not dispute its accuracy.  I just disagree with the meaning you ascribe to it.

It's simply a list, nothing more....no personal opinion expressed.

Michael Jordan has hired and fired the entirety of that list, period.