Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    RicoSuave

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Yeah Burrow is a better prospect than all of thise prior LSU guys and has been lighting it up in the SEC, the Bengals literally have to pick him.  Herbert looks all show and no go. I could be talked into him being a first rounder but he seems like he's all traits. 
    • Perry has done this before and he wasn't horrible when he did it. I mean he didn't turn the team around but he held it in place the rest of the season. It's a tough situation to be in. Perry was the right man for the job to get this team through the next few rough weeks.  Scott may have a future as an HC, but being thrown into this quagmire would do neither him nor the team any good. Norv was probably asked but probably didn't want the responsibility. Not sure what anyone was expecting from an interim HC anyways. At this point the season is over and we just have to get the players through the next few weeks. I'd think Perry would be a better man for the job than Scott just based on experience and respect garnered over the years as well as confidence that Scott may be lacking stepping into a situation like this.
    • That’s my point. Zero is going to come out of this but meaningless wins. Interim coaches tend to pull wins out of their A$$... they work day and night and come up with crazy game plans trying to audition... 
  • Masters of PIE !