Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fryfan

Tinderbox thread on CK Collusion case - Settlement reached!

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, Gazi said:

That chalkies comment always makes me lol every time I see it

I mean it was invented for Squidbillies wasn't it?

Unless I'm wrong I've never heard anybody use it before that show did

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I mean it's literally not that bad and folks were pretending to be offended

He was clearly trolling the trolls and folks started quoting MLK at that guy, talking about "don't fight hate with hate"

I mean get a clue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I mean it was invented for Squidbillies wasn't it?

Unless I'm wrong I've never heard anybody use it before that show did

 

3 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

I mean it's literally not that bad and folks were pretending to be offended

He was clearly trolling the trolls and folks started quoting MLK at that guy, talking about "don't fight hate with hate"

I mean get a clue

Hook, line and sinker 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now they will insist it was about the money all along, pretending they weren't howling about how "he doesn't have a case!" this whole time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The NFL did NOT want testimonies coming out from the owners and whatnot.     Obviously they were guilty, and we all knew it.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

last year: lol good luck geting laughed out of court sackorpick hahhahh

today: *sniffle* well I g-g-guess everyone h-has a p-p-price...

 People pay settlements all the time.  Doesn’t necessarily mean guilt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, g5jamz said:

 People pay settlements all the time.  Doesn’t necessarily mean guilt

lolwat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...