Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fryfan

Tinderbox thread on CK Collusion case - Settlement reached!

15 minutes ago, GeorgeHanson said:

Reid claims to have a charity foundation but they don't file the 501-c forms which are required of legitimate non-profit foundations.  Would be interested to see copies of the proper 501-c forms if you can provide them.

NFW the "niners" paid for a Gulfstream to ferry around Reid & Kaeperkneel....you're dreaming.

Not what I asked, but I figured you'd dodge the question.

Ok, when was that picture taken? Be specific.

6 minutes ago, GeorgeHanson said:

Hates the police and our great military veterans, is a #MeFirst guy, is a complete distraction to the franchise, and sucks donkey dong on the field...

...we certainly don't need any of that in Charlotte, NC.

LOL! Does Nate Boyer hate veterans?

23 minutes ago, 332nd said:

Not what I asked, but I figured you'd dodge the question.

Ok, when was that picture taken? Be specific.

Tell us exactly why you are "certain the niners paid for that plane".

Be specific.

27 minutes ago, GeorgeHanson said:

Tell us exactly why you are "certain the niners paid for that plane".

Be specific.

"Fairly certain".

They played on the same team.

Now you?

Also, do you think Nate Boyer hates veterans?

5 minutes ago, 332nd said:

"Fairly certain".

They played on the same team.

So you are suggesting the 49'ers charter Gulfstreams for the QB and a random DB and the rest of the players fly separate planes?  Because you know it would take about 30 of those planes to transport the entire team....right?

Exactly when do you think that photo was taken?  Be specific.

What makes you think it was when both played for the 49'ers?

Be specific now...  I do want to hear your answers, and I will respond accordingly.

12 minutes ago, GeorgeHanson said:

So you are suggesting the 49'ers charter Gulfstreams for the QB and a random DB and the rest of the players fly separate planes?  Because you know it would take about 30 of those planes to transport the entire team....right?

Exactly when do you think that photo was taken?  Be specific.

What makes you think it was when both played for the 49'ers?

Be specific now...  I do want to hear your answers, and I will respond accordingly.

No. I'm saying there might've been some sort of delay, due to an interview, photo shoot, etc... Years ago I worked at MKE for a company that handled charters for baseball teams, NBA, & college basketball. Sometimes a player had to do something & couldn't make the flight. (Granted for college that usually meant something bad had happened.)

I don't know when it was taken.

I don't know if it was when they were with the Niners. 

Like I said above, it just seems likely to me because I've seen it before. 

Now then, do you think Nate Boyer hates veterans?

8 minutes ago, 332nd said:

No. I'm saying there might've been some sort of delay, due to an interview, photo shoot, etc... Years ago I worked at MKE for a company that handled charters for baseball teams, NBA, & college basketball. Sometimes a player had to do something & couldn't make the flight. (Granted for college that usually meant something bad had happened.)

I don't know when it was taken.

I don't know if it was when they were with the Niners. 

Like I said above, it just seems likely to me because I've seen it before. 

Now then, do you think Nate Boyer hates veterans?

The photo was posted to kaeperkneel's twitter account in September....close to 2 years after his last game with the 49'ers.

NFW the "niners" were involved in that in any way....#FakeNews on your part, but nice try.

You should probably get some sleep, I'm sure some job is calling early in the morning...

Cheers.

image.thumb.png.9961d6ee6910213901ce0341631e9430.png

22 minutes ago, GeorgeHanson said:

The photo was posted to kaeperkneel's twitter account in September....close to 2 years after his last game with the 49'ers.

NFW the "niners" were involved in that in any way....#FakeNews on your part, but nice try.

You should probably get some sleep, I'm sure some job is calling early in the morning...

Cheers.

image.thumb.png.9961d6ee6910213901ce0341631e9430.png

So you're saying Reid & Kaepernick were on a private jet the day he signed with us?

Also, why are you running from my question about Boyer?

7 hours ago, 332nd said:

So you're saying Reid & Kaepernick were on a private jet the day he signed with us?

Also, why are you running from my question about Boyer?

he's a white bread, upper middle class, corporate church going, dad politics having, i'm not racist but won't let black kids wear dreads at his store type of smarmy central georgian southern bred lord's servant prayer warrior and he will not be reasoned out of a position he didn't reason himself into.

Serious question.  Who owns charities CK works with?

Edit:  Just found the list... He donates a ton all over... damn...

3 hours ago, PhillyB said:

he's a white bread, upper middle class, corporate church going, dad politics having, i'm not racist but won't let black kids wear dreads at his store type of smarmy central georgian southern bred lord's servant prayer warrior and he will not be reasoned out of a position he didn't reason himself into.

Did you just accurately describe 90% of the anti-CK posters on this forum?

CK brought national attention to a very serious issue in our country and got paid a shitload of cash because of it, all while making Snowflakes like GeorgieHanson mad. Kap keeps winning! 

I love how when the subject of “social justice” is brought up that all we talk about is how black people are effected. 

BREAKING NEWS: It’s not just black people living in poverty, it’s not just black people getting abused by police.

And if Kaep, Reid and others are so Interested in bringing awareness to the repressed maybe they should think about the people who are making those name brand clothes and shoes.

16 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

I love how when the subject of “social justice” is brought up that all we talk about is how black people are effected. 

BREAKING NEWS: It’s not just black people living in poverty, it’s not just black people getting abused by police.

And if Kaep, Reid and others are so Interested in bringing awareness to the repressed maybe they should think about the people who are making those name brand clothes and shoes.

You've never seen posts on here about gays being effected, Trans people being effected, women being effected, etc...?

19 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

This is the real “national emergency” Emperor Cheeto should have declared - all these Damn black people stealing all of the poverty and systematic oppression from the white man. Typical librul media only reporting on the unarmed black people murdered by law enforcement and not the whites. Build the wall! MAGA! 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    DrWu

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • I've noticed throughout the years the many fairweather fans and the narcissistic ones as well. It's amazing how much negativity towards this team happens in most Others groups. From Facebook, to Twitter, to the Huddle. Opinions are great, analysis: even better, constant bitching about the best QB this team had ever seen or the best coach we've had is getting old. It's not wrong to be optimistic. It's still the offseason. Kickoff is in what? 15 days-ish? Let's just save all of that until we see the real team play.
    • Huddlers fail to realize that this team wouldn’t be half as good if they did not have Ron’s ample chest to motivate them.
    • Its obvious that when a team blitzes, there are likely going to be defenders unaccounted for by the offense's blocking scheme. But that has nothing to do with "missed blocks". And Manhertz's "missed block" on the man that he obviously chose to attempt to block had nothing to do with the blitz.