Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fryfan

Tinderbox thread on CK Collusion case - Settlement reached!

6 hours ago, mc52beast said:

I love how when the subject of “social justice” is brought up that all we talk about is how black people are effected. 

BREAKING NEWS: It’s not just black people living in poverty, it’s not just black people getting abused by police.

And if Kaep, Reid and others are so Interested in bringing awareness to the repressed maybe they should think about the people who are making those name brand clothes and shoes.

Oh look it's my favorite conservative trope: turn into a blubbering bleeding-heart liberal for the ten seconds it takes to point out what everyone should really be outraged about instead of whatever topic is being discussed.

Also seen in the threads about the super scary caravan, except then it was the opposite and instead of worrying about the world's oppressed and those whose lives are in danger we should have been paying attention to the hungry, sick, and poor inside our own borders.  Another area in which the American right wing has a stellar track record

25 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Oh look it's my favorite conservative trope: turn into a blubbering bleeding-heart liberal for the ten seconds it takes to point out what everyone should really be outraged about instead of whatever topic is being discussed.

Also seen in the threads about the super scary caravan, except then it was the opposite and instead of worrying about the world's oppressed and those whose lives are in danger we should have been paying attention to the hungry, sick, and poor inside our own borders.  Another area in which the American right wing has a stellar track record

i like when they turn into maoist third worldists when people start talking about helping poor americans. used to happen all the time here.

On 2/18/2019 at 1:07 AM, 332nd said:

So you're saying Reid & Kaepernick were on a private jet the day he signed with us?

Also, why are you running from my question about Boyer?

No, didn't say that.

Don't know who Boyer is, don't care.

On 2/18/2019 at 9:00 AM, ARSEN said:

Serious question.  Who owns charities CK works with?

Edit:  Just found the list... He donates a ton all over... damn...

This would be good info to know.

Could you provide a link to the source of your info? 

Thanks.

23 hours ago, 4Corners said:

This is the real “national emergency” Emperor Cheeto should have declared - all these Damn black people stealing all of the poverty and systematic oppression from the white man. Typical librul media only reporting on the unarmed black people murdered by law enforcement and not the whites. Build the wall! MAGA! 

#BuildTheWall  #Trump2020  #MAGA  #JussieSmollett

41 minutes ago, GeorgeHanson said:

No, didn't say that.

Don't know who Boyer is, don't care.

You didn't literally say that, but that's the case is it not?

Boyer is the guy who had a discussion with Kaepernick, & they worked it out that he should kneel instead of just sit through the national anthem as it showed respect to veterans, fallen soldiers,  etc... He is also a former Green Beret. A veteran.

Now it should be clear to you that there's no hate for veterans in this case. 

Just a little research on your own instead of just swallowing what right wing media waves in front of you, & you wouldn't seem so gullible.

14 minutes ago, 332nd said:

You didn't literally say that, but that's the case is it not?

Boyer is the guy who had a discussion with Kaepernick, & they worked it out that he should kneel instead of just sit through the national anthem as it showed respect to veterans, fallen soldiers,  etc... He is also a former Green Beret. A veteran.

Now it should be clear to you that there's no hate for veterans in this case. 

Just a little research on your own instead of just swallowing what right wing media waves in front of you, & you wouldn't seem so gullible.

One deserter doesn't change the situation. 

1 hour ago, panthernation8923 said:

NFL obviously blacklisted Kap, but on the other hand as an Owner signing him would have fuged up your business. In the end they paid him to go away.

It is funny however that literally everyone on this forum hated Kap a few years ago when he was doing Superman celebrations in our own stadium. Then him doing interviews with headphones on to top it off. 

yes very funny. very funny indeed. it's almost like thoughtful people can separate sports ire from ideological allegiance. you are very smart 

1 hour ago, GeorgeHanson said:

One deserter doesn't change the situation. 

"Deserter"? A guy who fought I Iraq and Afghanistan, received an honorable discharge, won the first Armed Forces Merit Award, is a "deserter" to you? How so?

Other than the fact that it shows how utterly ignorant your argument is I mean.

I didn't even have to point out his donation to veterans for you to get all sulky.

5 hours ago, panthernation8923 said:

NFL obviously blacklisted Kap, but on the other hand as an Owner signing him would have fuged up your business. In the end they paid him to go away.

It is funny however that literally everyone on this forum hated Kap a few years ago when he was doing Superman celebrations in our own stadium. Then him doing interviews with headphones on to top it off. 

Colin is a genuinely good guy outside of football. Don’t see why you’d dislike him personally. That’s just petty and weird.

6 hours ago, panthernation8923 said:

there's a major difference between hating someone for being on a rival team and hating someone for who they are as a person.

sometimes they overlap and someone on a rival team is a garbage person, like drew brees.

kap is a wonderful human being and fun to hate when he's on a rival team.

why do i still explain stuff to bad-faith actors who already know the answers but are being deceitful about it

5 hours ago, 332nd said:

"Deserter"? A guy who fought I Iraq and Afghanistan, received an honorable discharge, won the first Armed Forces Merit Award, is a "deserter" to you? How so?

Other than the fact that it shows how utterly ignorant your argument is I mean.

I didn't even have to point out his donation to veterans for you to get all sulky.

Yup.  Beauty of this country is you are free to align yourself with whomever you choose, even a deserter. 

Your position is clear...

1 hour ago, rodeo said:

why do i still explain stuff to bad-faith actors who already know the answers but are being deceitful about it

Not sure. Best to call them a commie nut lover and move on. 

2 hours ago, panthernation8923 said:

That's all I mentioned in my previous post and PhillyB decided to go on some nonsense rant flamming me about Kaps political views

hey clown, you imposed the catastrophically stupid binary of "panthers fans hated colin kaepernick when he was kissing his biceps with the 49ers" and "panthers fans hypocritically loved colin kaepernick for kneeling." it has been demonstrated to you that this is insanely idiotic and instead of acknowledging the canyon between your imagined scenario and obvious reality you're just doubling down about being "flammed" and hoping someone will cry with you

you are either a bad-faith troll or a little idiot too prideful to learn about shades of gray from smarter people. either way shut up