Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fryfan

Tinderbox thread on CK Collusion case - Settlement reached!

1 minute ago, panthernation8923 said:

More ranting about poo I never said. I didn't mention kneeling, or bicep kissing, or political views...your imagination is great though I'll give you that. 

Infact I only brought up the fact we all hated him as a football player 4 or 5 years ago. Then you tried dusting off your lightbulb to try to flame over some non existent political dig I didn't make.

Calling me a clown when you are the one playing make believe, classic. You can apologize anytime.

unmelt little snowflake, it'll be alright. why did you think the fact that we all hated him as a football player 4-5 years ago (for stuff like bicep-kissing, to be clear) had the slightest bearing on the fact that many panthers fans now love him with both the old hate and the new love are for starkly different reasons?

49 minutes ago, GeorgeHanson said:

Yup.  Beauty of this country is you are free to align yourself with whomever you choose, even a deserter. 

Your position is clear...

Does it bother you your argument is so pathetically weak that you have to lie & say Boyer was a deserter?

Or are you just embarrassed of your ignorance?

30 minutes ago, 332nd said:

Does it bother you your argument is so pathetically weak that you have to lie & say Boyer was a deserter?

Or are you just embarrassed of your ignorance?

Waah waah waah sez the millennial crybaby....   Too funny. 

Good luck paying your bills.  (guess you deserve kudos for working 4 jobs in an effort to do so)

31 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Can he play football again? Or is he the same old third string? 

I think he can be a decent back-up but he’s probably rusty as hell.  He would be a good back-up for Cam and fits our system.

1 minute ago, ARSEN said:

I think he can be a decent back-up but he’s probably rusty as hell.  He would be a good back-up for Cam and fits our system.

If he came in and outperformed Cam, earned the job on merit and merit alone...

...would you support giving Kaeperkneel the starting job?

37 minutes ago, panthernation8923 said:

There wasn't a correlation between those other then in your own mind. I thought it was funny how times have changed and talked about it.

Proceed on with the kiddy insults calling me a clown and a snowflake though, it's almost as entertaining as reading your YouTube reviews.

Gfy

most people would get the benefit of the doubt re: what they meant by "funny" but given your shitty "buh buh what about the irish" posts in the reparations thread i don't doubt your intentions for half a second. piss or get off the pot kid

1 minute ago, GeorgeHanson said:

If he came in and outperformed Cam, earned the job on merit and merit alone...

...would you support giving Kaeperkneel the starting job?

Why not?  If someone comes to work and outperformes everyone, that person deserves a promotion.  Or should we discriminate because of political views?  

2 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

My issue with him is he went from prodigal son to third string almost cut/locker room drama boy BEFORE any of this kneeling/social warrior stuff.

Lets let that sink in. Top paid QB(during that season) to third string. 

Just now, Harbingers said:

My issue with him is he went from prodigal son to third string almost cut/locker room drama boy BEFORE any of this kneeling/social warrior stuff.

Lets let that sink in. Top paid QB(during that season) to third string. 

When your head is not in the game, performance will take a toll.  It’s like this with any job.

4 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Why not?  If someone comes to work and outperforms everyone, that person deserves a promotion.  Or should we discriminate because of political views?  

100% agree with you.

That said, I think a lot of "fans" on this site support Kaeperkneel because it's politically convenient....at the same time I don't think most would support your (and my) position that it should be an open competition.

1 minute ago, ARSEN said:

When your head is not in the game, performance will take a toll.  It’s like this with any job.

Exactly. Remember he already nose dived before any of the kneeling. There was regular talk he basically destroyed the San Fran locker room and their record far before any of the social justice talks and him taking a knee. Reid is ok in my book. He proved his football skills. 

Kaep was gone before he even took a knee. 

Kaep was never an elite QB... He’s a game manager similar to Alex Smith but with more upside.  He needs an above average D and decent weapons to do well but when he’s on fire, he’s on fire.  He’s somewhat similar to Cam in some sense.

31 minutes ago, GeorgeHanson said:

Waah waah waah sez the millennial crybaby....   Too funny. 

Good luck paying your bills.  (guess you deserve kudos for working 4 jobs in an effort to do so)

So you have no evidence to support your claim that Boyer deserted, you were fooled into believing what the right wing media waived in front of your face, & the best you can do is engage in rather pathetic personal attacks that mean little since I don't have a problem with millennials. (You could technically argue that it's 7 jobs btw, 6 faires + teaching. Are you afraid of work?) 

Since I've proven that Kaepernick doesn't hate veterans, & you can't even provide evidence of Boyer deserting, much less prove it, is there anything else I could teach you Hanson-Kun?

6 minutes ago, 332nd said:

So you have no evidence to support your claim that Boyer deserted, you were fooled into believing what the right wing media waived in front of your face, & the best you can do is engage in rather pathetic personal attacks that mean little since I don't have a problem with millennials. (You could technically argue that it's 7 jobs btw, 6 faires + teaching. Are you afraid of work?) 

Since I've proven that Kaepernick doesn't hate veterans, & you can't even provide evidence of Boyer deserting, much less prove it, is there anything else I could teach you Hanson-Kun?

Waah waah waah..... 

(love hard work.....that said, unlike you for me it's optional....not that I believe you have ever worked hard)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    DrWu

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • I want the old Luke back he looked bad last year and last game he couldn’t get off any blocks and over running the plays again 
    • It is on Manhertz, it's also on Cam. Cam couldn't handle the jailbreak blitzes they were throwing at the team. They simply sent more rushers than there were blockers. When that happens there is always one or more uncovered receivers, the QB has to find them, fast, and fire. If you win it, you probably score big. If you lose, it's a sack. Most QBs coming  off of  their break aren't up to game speed yet and Cam didn't pass the test. The point is, those kind of  blitzes are rarely done in the preseason, kind of a gentleman's agreement between coaches to keep from getting  QBs injured. Guess what Belichick does? He goes after your weaknesses no matter when it is. He doesn't play by unwritten rules (or written ones when it suits him). And now we have an injured QB. If you really look at the original play in question, the jailbreak blitz is obvious with seven men rushing the line and an eighth joining in quickly after the snap. Before the snap, Cam sees the situation, calls an audible and begins to drop back. His drop back is deep and he realizes the pressure has broken with Manhertz getting beat to the outside. Others were getting  beat and gaps were being shot. He starts to scan but doesn't get enough time to find his hot read. Sack. I'm chalking it up partially to Manhertz who I don't think is really that great of a blocking TE, and to Cam who in later season form would have dropped back two steps and shot the tight gap to Manhertz's left and made a few yards. He may have also been able to catch his hot read with a fast pass.  It's preseason, though, and the team isn't playing up to game speed yet. The Patsies came in gunning for him. They sacked him there and eventually hurt Cam in the preseason yet again. I'm sure Belichick puts that as a positive in his ledger for how the season plays out.