Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Verge

Some notes from my source involving the NFL draft

On 3/6/2019 at 10:20 AM, black-panthers said:

I think he’s full of crap if he wont answer me

IMG_0287.JPG.72322d955769a222c2457bb951cdedc9.JPG

Answer me!!!

• Pie 7

What's happened with Haskins from Ohio St.? I thought he was supposed to be the sure bet at QB out of this draft and now it seems he may fall.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, tarheelpride said:

What's happened with Haskins from Ohio St.? I thought he was supposed to be the sure bet at QB out of this draft and now it seems he may fall.

I don't really think any of these guys is close to a sure thing. A very weak QB class.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, tarheelpride said:

Media over hype, still a first round guy, but not close in grade to the top three from last year. 

9 hours ago, tarheelpride said:

everyone wants a mobile QB....its tough to sell teams on a 6'5 traditional drop back QB. its almost like a throw back. 

I actually really like Haskins.  Good arm, bigtime leader.  I think he can be a good one.

• Pie 1

Grier is going to be the QB u here when we talk about this class down the road. I've watched him, he will be that good. I'm glad he isn't getting hyped up, so we can snag him 

11 minutes ago, Verge said:

He is reiterating the idea we will pick oline in the first.

Good. Burns and Sweat will be gone by #16 so I'd be fine with Jonah Williams or Dillard or Cody Ford

15 minutes ago, Verge said:

He is reiterating the idea we will pick oline in the first.

Why do I have the ugly feeling that we are going to go Andre Dillard and the "Hurney is money in the 1st" narrative dies an ugly, screaming death.

18 minutes ago, Icege said:

Why do I have the ugly feeling that we are going to go Andre Dillard and the "Hurney is money in the 1st" narrative dies an ugly, screaming death.

Same. If we pick Dillard or Little in the 1st... just ugh.

• Pie 2

22 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Good. Burns and Sweat will be gone by #16 so I'd be fine with Jonah Williams or Dillard or Cody Ford

Yeah. I bet we draft Dillard.  But I really want a mauler like Ford to set the tone in the run game also.  Dillard has a long way to go in that regard. 

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Same. If we pick Dillard or Little in the 1st... just ugh.

poo, I'd be thrilled.  RT- Taylor Moton   RG- Trai Turner   C- Paradis   LG- Daryl Williams   LT- Dillard 

15 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

poo, I'd be thrilled.  RT- Taylor Moton   RG- Trai Turner   C- Paradis   LG- Daryl Williams   LT- Dillard 

I just think Dillard and Little are high probabilities to bust. Guys like them are exactly why 1st round OTs have become such a gamble in the last decade or so. All the physical talent, very little actual skill.

• Pie 1