Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

ncfan

Around the league FA moves

Recommended Posts

Indirect FA/Off Season information, but didn't want to give it its own thread.

https://www.kctv5.com/news/police-investigate-incidents-of-suspected-child-abuse-at-home-of/article_21d5fb58-4737-11e9-9d0d-e781fc6fd330.html

 

Tyreek Hill, who is trying to get a contract extension this off season, has had the police called to his residence twice now in the last 10 days to investigate a report of child abuse or neglect.  The second one was today.  Hill's fiance, has a 3 year old son who frequents the address the police were called out to.  The fiance was the person that Hill got in trouble for choking out, while she was prgnant, back in 2014.  All the while hitting her face/stomach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


2 minutes ago, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

Indirect FA/Off Season information, but didn't want to give it its own thread.

https://www.kctv5.com/news/police-investigate-incidents-of-suspected-child-abuse-at-home-of/article_21d5fb58-4737-11e9-9d0d-e781fc6fd330.html

 

Tyreek Hill, who is trying to get a contract extension this off season, has had the police called to his residence twice now in the last 10 days to investigate a report of child abuse or neglect.  The second one was today.  Hill's fiance, has a 3 year old son who frequents the address the police were called out to.  The fiance was the person that Hill got in trouble for choking out, while she was prgnant, back in 2014.  All the while hitting her face/stomach.

When you draft character question marks you get what you get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Not sure if that’s good or bad, i.e. Bortles could be a 1 year deal and they want a 1st rounder to groom. 

Hell, I'd rather throw the rookie out there and hope for the best than play Bortles. Dude sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

Indirect FA/Off Season information, but didn't want to give it its own thread.

https://www.kctv5.com/news/police-investigate-incidents-of-suspected-child-abuse-at-home-of/article_21d5fb58-4737-11e9-9d0d-e781fc6fd330.html

 

Tyreek Hill, who is trying to get a contract extension this off season, has had the police called to his residence twice now in the last 10 days to investigate a report of child abuse or neglect.  The second one was today.  Hill's fiance, has a 3 year old son who frequents the address the police were called out to.  The fiance was the person that Hill got in trouble for choking out, while she was prgnant, back in 2014.  All the while hitting her face/stomach.

Dude was getting ready to get a BIG deal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Dude was getting ready to get a BIG deal

You can't fix stupid. Just see our own Greg Hardy.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's see if he gets the Kareem Hunt treatment from KC or if they let talent override his actions.

BTW - it's not just one action. Please were called twice in the span of a week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know if there was anything to the Dolphins talk, but just saw but Blake Bortles is visiting the Rams.

I'm not necessarily the world's biggest Jared Goff fan (especially after the Super Bowl) but he's better than Bortles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FYI: I've heard Darqueze Dennard's name thrown around here as someone some people were hoping we'd look at. Word is he's visiting the Chiefs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steelers have signed Mark Barron.

Barron is notable around here for reportedly having been higher on our draft board than Luke Kuechly but the Bucs saved us from ourselves.

(that kinda thing happens all the time in the draft)

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Steelers have signed Mark Barron.

Barron is notable around here for reportedly having been higher on our draft board than Luke Kuechly but the Bucs saved us from ourselves.

(that kinda thing happens all the time in the draft)

Agreed. Gettleman wanted Dion Dawkins but the Bills jumped ahead of us to get him. We settled for Moton.  Thank god for that one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You'd think we would have had some sort of private workout with Barron if this were true. We had plenty of them with other first round prospects but no Mark Barron.

 

Edited by Moo Daeng

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

You'd think we would have had some sort of private workout with Barron if this were true. We had plenty of them with other first round prospects but no Mark Barron.

 

Pretty sure we made several first round picks under Hurney with players we didn't work out. Seemed like we always drafted players we worked out under Gettleman.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

Agreed. Gettleman wanted Dion Dawkins but the Bills jumped ahead of us to get him. We settled for Moton.  Thank god for that one. 

How do we know that? Moton had multiple visits with us. I couldn't find the final visit list, but I know Moton was on our list and IIRC when we took CMC, Samuel and Moton, our picks were immediate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Pretty sure we made several first round picks under Hurney with players we didn't work out. Seemed like we always drafted players we worked out under Gettleman.

Maybe. There is record of Luke and most other first round prospects  but not Barron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×