• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

joeyxfresco

Center Matt Paradis to Carolina/$27mm/3 years/$13.5mm guaranteed

I thought we didn't have any cap space according to the huddle cap critics. As I just said in another thread, we can sign who we want and can make moves to stay under the cap.

• Pie 3

Wow. That's awesome, huge hole filled with a top player. Surprised Broncos didn't match that... 

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/rankings/average/center/

Tied for seventh highest paid C now, kinda crazy that the best interior OL by far got that little when every year it seems the best players on the market at their position are becoming the new highest paid with every new contract. Great move.

• Pie 2

Very nice. Big need checked off.  I hope they'll give Larsen a chance to compete at LG now.

Edited by LinvilleGorge
  • Pie 7

Hurney Magic? Hope he works out better than Hartwig did, he was a top rated center I think the year they signed him in FA

Edited by Paintballr

This I can get behind.

That takes up most of what we had left. Wonder if there's gonna be a corresponding move to free some space (granted, that could come later).

• Pie 3

Now drop Kalil, Slide over Moton to LT, and draft a rookie RT. Scheme on right side if needed to help with pressure or sign another Clark-like replacement off the couch.

• Pie 4