Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

OBJ TRADED TO BROWNS

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

And two first round picks.

Unless they fire Gettleman before the draft those 2 first rounders don’t mean sh!t

4 minutes ago, Trill OG said:

Giants had OBJ and Barkley only thing they were missing was a QB. Now they just have Barkley and nothing else.lol

Barkley about to face 11 man boxes. LOL!

4 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Yeah, I’m really upset we went to a Super Bowl and were in the playoffs all but one of his year’s. Definitely won’t recover from that. Smith wasn’t the issue in the SB. If KB was healthy we win that game or if our coaches weren’t idiots and created a game plan to take out the key parts of that D (Miller and Ware).

I can only hope Hurney ruins us as well as Gettleman did. Man it’s hysterical the hate for the GM that oversaw the best 5 year run we’ve ever had and the love for a GM who has 1 playoff appearance in his last 8 years. I’m hoping Hurney does well this year because damn it I want us to win and I’m not a bitter enough person to somehow turn our best 5 year run into a bad thing.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but all I'm saying is, his philosophy is to cut his nose off to spite his face.  Yeah we got to a Superbowl, but not properly addressing the tackles or replacing Smitty's production cost us the chance to win it.  And that was his doing...  except with Smitty he didn't try to get any value and just outright released him.

Same thing with Norman.  He got his feelings hurt in negotiations and had to show him who the boss was and released him.  Very short sighted...  and we still have problems at corner today.

And again, you're discounting that the biggest contributors to "his" winning teams were Hurney's guys lol.

But, we've all debated this over the years ad nauseam...  I guess for the Giants benefit, at least he's learned to trade guys for value instead of outright releasing them.

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Unless they fire Gettleman before the draft those 2 first rounders don’t mean sh!t

What two positions are they deep at? He'll draft both of them. LOL!

Name the last time a team won the super bowl paying a WR top 5 money.

the answer is the 2019-2020 Browns.

You can defend Gman all you want but reality check this is a pattern.. He constantly had to prove he was the smartest Guy in the room and constantly spends offseason destroying and trying to rebuild rosters for no reason most of the time.. The trade might work out for the giants "depending on his drafting " which most have realize is a iffy proposition.. But reality is he will be gone before any of that comes to effect.. Because now that team is bare bones.. Other than Barkley now they are looking for a QB, a better oline, other offensive weapons and they still need to build a defense.. No way he can do all this in 2 years .. He's just seeing what he can do for the next GM now..

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Josh Jacobs incoming at 17

Just now, Cracka McNasty said:

Name the last time a team won the super bowl paying a WR top 5 money.

the answer is the 2019-2020 Browns.

lmao the browns aren't paying him the giants are

lol just lol

7 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

The ones that rage hate on DG are the overly emotional fans

Lol sure.  I'm just staring facts.

Best of luck to Gettleman and the Giants.  I hope they enjoy drafting a hogmahlie at WR with that #17.

Why sign him to the contract in the first place.....dude will be fired and out of the leauge in a couple years 

Knowing Gettleman, they’ll draft a RB with that last 1st, even though they have Barkley. 

If Haskins goes there, he’ll be a bust.

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

RB and ..... uh ..... backup RB?

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

Lol sure.  I'm just staring facts.

Best of luck to Gettleman and the Giants.  I hope they enjoy drafting a hogmahlie at WR with that #17.

You are overly emotional. Gettleman made some great moves and some bad ones.

obj is a cancer. I would not be surprised if that browns team is destroyed by him.  Also, what nobody is talking about. The dude never shows up when it matters most. 

LMFAOOOOO YOOOOOOOO