Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherBrew

Daryl Williams re-signs with Panthers for 1 year deal!

1 minute ago, Saca312 said:

It'll be interesting to revisit this in a year.

Hopefully Daryl turns out well. I'm skeptical he's as good as perception says he is, but we'll see.

Prove it deal? He better prove it. I think it's a bad move, but since I'm in the minority despite watching his film, I'll keep quiet.

Doesn't matter if he's as good as perception. What matters is if Moton/Williams is better than Kalil/Moton.

1 minute ago, Lumps said:

Is a good question, knowing Rivera Amini or Kalil goes to LT and Moton is depth.

Surely even Ron saw that Moton is too good to be sitting behind anyone.. especially Kalil...they may actually cut his ass now especially if they still take tackle early 

this is amazing stuff, I hope this means Matt is toast. I can still see us drafting a OT

I'd still take a long look at OT at #16. Insurance just in case Moton doesn't pan out on the left, and or if Williams has a monster year and we can't pay him in FA. Then you have the option of moving Moton to RT and sliding in drafted OT. 

At this point we need OG, DE, LB and S. 

Whatever happened to Mahon, pick from past years draft?

Just now, Adb6368 said:

Doesn't matter if he's as good as perception. What matters is if Moton/Williams is better than Kalil/Moton.

I doubt it.

And, in the worst case scenario the coaches don't see Moton as a LT, we could be looking at Kalil/Williams.

I pray the coaching staff isn't that dumb, but they have made moronic moves in the past and known to not be able to self-evaluate well at all.

With the injury history, I don’t know that our draft strategy should change too much. Defense of end, offensive tackle, offensive guard

Just now, Saca312 said:

Oh 6 million is the figure being reported.

kill me lmao.

6 million isn't bad. I know you didn't want us to re-sign him cuz that Billy guy on Twitter doesn't like him

1 minute ago, Saca312 said:

Unfortunately, I do think this is the worst case scenario.

I'm skeptical all around that Moton is as easy of a plug-n-play at LT and Williams is truly that great. Film hasn't been kind to Williams and I know 99% of people on here just listen to whatever the AP media/PFF writers say.

But maybe I'm wrong. And I hope I am, because Cam's health depends on it lol.

Kalil sucks and there's a high chance he ends up on IR anyway. Williams isn't great, but he's solid.

Keep thumping your chest about your "film study" and worship of Twitter analysts no one has ever heard of and for good reason. We all remember how Funchess was going to to excel as our #1 WR and Worley being better than Bradberry. LOL!

6 million tied to an injured overrated tackle and 5 million on torrey smith. christ.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Kalil sucks and there's a high chance he ends up on IR anyway. Williams isn't great, but he's solid.

Keep thumping your chest about your "film study" and worship of Twitter analysts no one has ever heard of and for good reason. We all remember how Funchess was going to to excel as our #1 WR and Worley being better than Bradberry. LOL!

Yeah.. The random Twitter guys are annoying. Who cares what they think