Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Post your meme/gif of this new Hurn :shades:

Hurn 2.o be killing it since being back.

20190312_174751.thumb.jpg.f65215f9f9e36b771702dfcc3854a737.jpg

• Pie 6

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

A lot of fanbases believe they're offseason champs right now.

Celebrate when we're actually winning games.

He is making smart moves. Better team deals and setting up our roster beautifully for the draft.

• Pie 6

Definitely a changed man since destroying this team during his first stint. Might have something to do with his good friend JR being gone, but who cares... he’s getting the job done.

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, PanthersBigD said:

Save the Debbie Downer routine for your own thread. You know good and well people just want to be excited about something, anything during this dead time of the year. These signings are solid, taken at face value, and you're unable to shoot any holes in them other than a bunch of hypotheticals. Why not save all of that for a blockbuster I TOLD YA SO post later in the season if your predictions come true. 

Not predicting anything good or bad. I actually like the moves I've seen so far, but I've also liked moves that were made in other years where we ended up not looking so hot.

Heck, just in just the last few days when we hadn't signed anyone, we were pointing to the need for patience and poking fun at other teams for celebrating Super Bowl victories in March, and rightly so.

It doesn't suddenly start making sense when it's us doing it.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I like the moves. I also liked the Dontari Poe signing, so there's that to consider as well. LOL!

Exactly.

Hell, people when apesh-t when we signed David Carr.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 2

“In the Game of Thrones you either win or you die”

Cersei Lannister

meanwhie Dave is there in New York about to do his best Ned Stark impersonation.

im ready for GOT baby yeh

• Beer 5

Can't we just enjoy a few good moves before going overboard? Last year was not good for free agency. I wish people would stop saying Hurney is different now.  He still gave out too much money to scrubs last year and still hasn't made any major cap saving moves this year yet. Calm TF down.

Edited by KillerKat
  • Pie 1

15 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

A lot of fanbases believe they're offseason champs right now.

Celebrate when we're actually winning games.

These aren’t offseason champs moves though. That’s what the Browns are doing. These are smart signings at huge positions of need for very good value which is exactly what we need.

Granted they are both coming off injury but we don’t an all pro OT and a great C who are young at these prices if there weren’t some questions.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

Can't we just enjoy a few good moves before going overboard? Last year was not good for free agency. I wish people would stop saying Hurney is different now.  He still gave out too much money to scrubs last year and still hasn't made any major cap saving moves this year yet. Calm TF down.

The only free agent bust was Poe.

Just now, Car123 said:

The only free agent bust was Poe.

Yeah, Torrey Smith sure tore it up.

Granted, at least CJ Anderson looked  goo... Oh, wait.

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, Bartin said:

These aren’t offseason champs moves though. That’s what the Browns are doing. These are smart signings at huge positions of need for very good value which is exactly what we need.

Granted they are both coming off injury but we don’t an all pro OT and a great C who are young at these prices if there weren’t some questions.

I'm good with Paradis, cautiously optimistic with Williams, hoping neither Matt Kalil nor Torrey Smith makes it to training camp but those decisions have yet to be made.

Either way, I've never been one to start having Super Bowl dreams in March and I'm sure as heck not gonna start now. Honestly, most years I don't generally feel like I have a real sense of the team until about game five or so.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1