• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

black-panthers

Dave Gettleman is the dumbest GM ever

4 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

He seems to be doing things half ass or ass backwards, looking at the giants team there was no need in rebuilding but if so he’s making moves too late. He could have easily traded obj last year for maybe more and end up with darnold and saquan. He’s putting him self in a zero margin of error situation that’s not looking good 

Yeah, he's not sitting in a good spot to land a QB this year and I'm not sure he'd be around next year to make the pick if he was in a position to possibly land the Bama or UGA QB next year.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

See, there's these things called win-loss records.

They count. Rankings don't.

Their win loss record got better every year from 2010.  ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TRYING TO MAKE A DEBATE out of THIS?? You know we can Google the team record and see it was getting better right??

Watch this..

2010 2-14 

+4 wins

2011 6-10

+1 win

2012 7-9

That's a win loss record trending up right??

Or am I crazy does math not work this way anymore??

Edited by Sub Zero

10 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

He seems to be doing things half ass or ass backwards, looking at the giants team there was no need in rebuilding but if so he’s making moves too late. He could have easily traded obj last year for maybe more and end up with darnold and saquan. He’s putting him self in a zero margin of error situation that’s not looking good 

And now OBJ counts 16m in dead cap for the Giants too

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, he's not sitting in a good spot to land a QB this year and I'm not sure he'd be around next year to make the pick if he was in a position to possibly land the Bama or UGA QB next year.

Dave will take a hog molly DL and then Daniel Jones at 17

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah not good, purportedly tanking is even worse, nfl and nba tanking is 2 different things. There’s a way to field a competitive product on the field AND rebuild in certain areas 

I feel for giants fans, In a division with Wentz, Dak, and the ghost of Alex smiths leg begging to be taken over

7 minutes ago, Sub Zero said:

Their win loss record got better every year from 2010.  ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TRYING TO MAKE A DEBATE out of THIS?? You know we can Google the team record and see it was getting better right??

Got a lot better in 2013.

And improving off of 2010 is kinda like being taller than Peter Dinklage. You're talking about one of the two worst seasons in team history.

Remind me, who was in charge that year? :thinking:

And no, I'm not trying to make a debate out of this because you're not somebody I'd consider smart enough to have a good discussion.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You don't have that kind of importance in my life, kid :)

I'm actually about to have what smells like a pretty good meal, though. So angry? Nah.

Hungry, yeah.

Im just a poor broke college students with a ton of girls 

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Got a lot better in 2013.

And improving off of 2010 is kinda like being taller than Peter Dinklage. You're talking about one of the two worst seasons in team history.

Remind me, who was in charge that year? :thinking:

Jerry creepy note Richardson

Just now, black-panthers said:

Im just a poor broke college students with a ton of girls 

Sure you are :)

2 minutes ago, black-panthers said:

Dave will take a hog molly DL and then Daniel Jones at 17

Very possible. I think Jones was a very good college QB that just doesn't translate to the NFL. He relied heavily on his legs in college, but he ran a 4.8+. He's not doing much running at the NFL level. His arm is subpar for an NFL QB and so is his accuracy. That's not a good combo.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You don't have that kind of importance in my life, kid :)

I'm actually about to have what smells like a pretty good meal, though. So angry? Nah.

Hungry, yeah.

Hungry Man XXL does make a pretty mean steak.

• Pie 1

32 minutes ago, Sub Zero said:

Yes of course.. Somebody's opinion you don't agree with is stupid.. We got it Scot Lord almighty of all Message board opinions...

Lol..

Dam dude you don't have a different character you can play in your arsenal??

Smh..

Bro you were literally just calling people lying mother fugers in another thread because you were wrong about who said Bell was left handed. Let's drop the holier than thou charade.

• Pie 1

Just now, Car123 said:

Hungry Man XXL does make a pretty mean steak.

My wife makes a great parmesan crusted chicken with a side of rice.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Yeah not good, purportedly tanking is even worse, nfl and nba tanking is 2 different things. There’s a way to field a competitive product on the field AND rebuild in certain areas 

I feel for giants fans, In a division with Wentz, Dak, and the ghost of Alex smiths leg begging to be taken over

That Eagles QB situation is so weird. Watch the games and Wentz is clearly a better QB than Foles, but damn if that Eagles team doesn't seem to be a better TEAM with Foles and that includes the defense. There have been some rumors that Wentz isn't exactly the most popular guy in the locker room and I'd say from watching the team play with and without Wenzt that would make a lot of sense.