Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Icege

FREE AGENCY PIE

PARADIS CITY

THE RETURN OF THE REAL DWILL

BYE MATT KALIL

Who do you think is next!?

23 minutes ago, Icege said:

PARADIS CITY

THE RETURN OF THE REAL DWILL

BYE MATT KALIL

Who do you think is next!?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/14/raiders-release-jordy-nelson/

And just minutes ago everyone was going to burn Hurndogs house down and become Browns fans,...

Hopefully a DE/Edge Rusher as it was the biggest hole on the team and has yet to be addressed.  Plenty of talent available in both the draft and FA, but we would be smart to infuse some young talent at a critical position for defensive success.  I wouldn’t mind taking a chance on Shane Ray.

The Panthers are without (off the top of my head)

Peppers, Horton

Love

TD, Mayo

Adams

Kalil, Clark 

Funchess

CAP

Seems like they’ve still got a ton of work to do 

1 hour ago, RoaringRiot said:

The Panthers are without (off the top of my head)

Peppers, Horton

Love

TD, Mayo

Adams

Kalil, Clark 

Funchess

CAP

Seems like they’ve still got a ton of work to do 

Most of these are addition by subtraction...even TD unfortunately

1 minute ago, Moose Hoover said:

Most of these are addition by subtraction...even TD unfortunately

I don’t disagree. But they’re still starters/contributors that are empty spaces that need to be filled

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Winning

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • While I appreciate that we might not have seen everything, in speaking only of the portrayal, most of the "negative" from Donte came prior to the Pittsburgh game . . . not while we were on that losing streak.  He had coaches and players all talking to him about mistakes he kept making . . . while we were winning. Perhaps the season changed him.  Time will tell.  Time also has a chance to change him.  It did with Cam, it can with Donte.  I don't expect him to be the "finished product" at this point of his career, nor should he expect it of himself.  He should however listen when coaches and veterans try to help him. Maybe JNo could give him a call.
    • Donte Action Jackson‏Verified account @_DJack01 FollowFollow @_DJack01 More The way that @allornothingtv portrayed me is actually the exact opposite of what I really am, that was a tough season, I wasn’t the only guy in that building tired of losing! 7:45 PM - 19 Jul 2019
    • Donte Action Jackson‏Verified account @_DJack01 FollowFollow @_DJack01 More Watching @allornothingtv pissed me off lowkey, y’all did me down bad. 7:31 PM - 19 Jul 2019