• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Tbe

Cam is Vegan now and other off season news.

vegan/vegeterian diets are not anymore healthy than meat diet at the end of the day its about what you are eating. i can eat a dozen oreos and call it a vegeterian diet. 

16 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Man was not meant to live on plants alone. Bacon wouldn’t taste so good if that was the case. 

That’s why the BLT is universally considered the perfect food. Everything you need in sammich form.

• Pie 1

I went vegan for health reasons. To be honest I haven’t spoke with my doctor about it but I will with my next appointment. I just don’t trust the meat anymore we consume. Our country has the highest cancer rates in the world. (Cancer has been popping up left and right in my family) Heart disease is killer too so I decided to try this. I don’t know if I can say purely vegan because I do eat some kinds of fish(not bottom feeders) but I am feeling better. Lost weight etc but I will look more into it. I do eat a lot of soy based products so I will be asking about that. 

Can we talk about the video and how great it is to see how dedicated he is to having his body right and how hard he is working. I knew after I watched this on YouTube some huddler would would come post on here "Cam Newton is vegan" (which had very little to do with the video) and everyone would start arguing over diets. This place is so predictable 

• Pie 2

57 minutes ago, Peppers90 NC said:

Some of the fattest people i have seen are vegan, it wont matter if you are eating all that processed box/plastic wrapper BS being passed off as "food"

Wow that's bizarre.  I only know one vegan and he did it for heart health, lost 25lbs down to 155 since adopting it.  Kind of crazy you'd know a bunch of fat vegan's!

Nuts are one of the cleanest sources of protein and you can literally eat them all day. Its great to go vegan for some time. Especially if your trying to shed weight and tone. Protein  shakes and fish can compensate the rest. Also, sweet potatoes and potatoes are great. Vegan isnt all horrible but you can bulk and still have a healthy diet and be healthier. Its not just all plant based, you can still eat pasta. Its really not a bad deal as people make it out to be.

1 minute ago, ncsfinest21 said:

Nuts are one of the cleanest sources of protein and you can literally eat them all day. Its great to go vegan for some time. Especially if your trying to shed weight and tone. Protein  shakes and fish can compensate the rest. Also, sweet potatoes and potatoes are great. Vegan isnt all horrible but you can bulk and still have a healthy diet and be healthier. Its not just all plant based, you can still eat pasta. Its really not a bad deal as people make it out to be.

I wonder how the Panthers training staff feels about it?

I looked and was very surprised to find a surprising number of NFL players are vegan.

2 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins Ph.D. said:

Seriously, aside from the vegan thing, we are lucky as hell to have a QB so committed to the game as Cam is.

I love his dedication. He’s willing to go to the extremes to do it, but veganism is not the answer. Long term, it is a unhealthy unnatural, malnourishing diet. This will not end well. 

• Beer 1

Looking at his workout routine drives me. Dude is in shape and I am trying to get there. I’m getting older and to see someone younger like him dedicated like this, it’s inspiring 

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Pi = 3.1SHutYoMouth! said:

I love his dedication. He’s willing to go to the extremes to do it, but veganism is not the answer. Long term, it is a unhealthy unnatural, malnourishing diet. This will not end well. 

Not true at all

25 minutes ago, ncsfinest21 said:

Its not just all plant based, you can still eat pasta. 

uh, we need to talk about where pasta comes from.  hint, its a plant.  unless you know where to get meat flour.  

Edited by raz
  • Beer 1

Dear God, now we have to listen to Jeremy come in here and talk about how he has long lasting erections since becoming a vegan. 

Edited by Tarheels23
  • Pie 7