Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

Official Mueller Report Thread

Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, retired said:

now deleting thousands of emails concerning an investigating against you is ? imagine if trump deleted emails, or trashed documents... everybody would be up in arms...

His people and him did. And they are. Go read the Fing report and stop parroting fox and Barr.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


51 minutes ago, retired said:

and that's correct, a president can be indicted after leaving office... but Mueller specifically said he recommends no further indictments

There’s a footnote. Do you even know what that is?

51 minutes ago, retired said:

he may have... but how do you know ?

 

Read the f’ing report and stop parroting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

His people and him did. And they are. Go read the Fing report and stop parroting fox and Barr.

only the republicans did,,, I dont recall the media , the propaganda wing of the democratic party or the democratic party  going all crazy that Hillary deleted over 30 thousand emails … they just got pissed that Comey said we found more emails and will have to read... now they went ballistic over that... I dont recall hearing CNN , MSNBC etc. talk constantly for 2 years about Hillary obstructing investigations... 

did I miss 2 yrs of the media saying Hillary should be indicted ??? please share with me vid of the media saying Hillary committed a crime and should be charged with that crime and also indicted for trying to obstruct the investigation of that crime … 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, retired said:

yes.. but that wasn't the reason he didnt find him guilty, meaning if they did indict sitting presidents, he still wouldn't have indicted him ..  just like it wasn't the reason he didnt indict him for conspiracy 

but when it comes down to it, if trump really intended to stop the investigation or fire Mueller. he would have done it himself.. he never claimed executive privilege on anything, or held back any documents requested, never instructed anyone to withhold or lie to the special council … now what he wanted someone to tell the press may be a different story, but not wanting to tell the press something isn't obstructing Robert Mueller or the investigation in any way ???

The OLC opinion has everything to do with not indicting because you cannot find somebody legally guilty if you cannot charge them with a crime. This limits the SCO to only being able to present the facts, which is what they did.

This is also why Mueller explicitly states that if the evidence showed that they could exonerate the president, they would. In a situation where they cannot indict him but can exonerate him, they state that they cannot exonerate due to the facts and evidence in regards to obstruction.

The report lists when Trump tried to fire the SCO. The only reason that it didnt happen was due to those he tasked with doing it. This is also in the report. It also lists Trump associates lying, destroying evidence, and the president's refusal to fully cooperate. If you read the report it is right there.

Speaking on this without reading the report is a fool's errand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, retired said:

only the republicans did,,, I dont recall the media , the propaganda wing of the democratic party or the democratic party  going all crazy that Hillary deleted over 30 thousand emails … they just got pissed that Comey said we found more emails and will have to read... now they went ballistic over that... I dont recall hearing CNN , MSNBC etc. talk constantly for 2 years about Hillary obstructing investigations... 

did I miss 2 yrs of the media saying Hillary should be indicted ??? please share with me vid of the media saying Hillary committed a crime and should be charged with that crime and also indicted for trying to obstruct the investigation of that crime … 

Read the report.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Icege said:

 

The OLC opinion has everything to do with not indicting because you cannot find somebody legally guilty if you cannot charge them with a crime. This limits the SCO to only being able to present the facts, which is what they did.

This is also why Mueller explicitly states that if the evidence showed that they could exonerate the president, they would. In a situation where they cannot indict him but can exonerate him, they state that they cannot exonerate due to the facts and evidence in regards to obstruction.

The report lists when Trump tried to fire the SCO. The only reason that it didnt happen was due to those he tasked with doing it. This is also in the report. It also lists Trump associates lying, destroying evidence, and the president's refusal to fully cooperate. If you read the report it is right there.

Speaking on this without reading the report is a fool's errand.

your looking at it form your own narrative...

Mueller could have said they concluded trump obstructed but he said hey could not conclude trump obstructed …. weather they could do anything about it or not is irrelevant 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, retired said:

your looking at it form your own narrative...

Mueller could have said they concluded trump obstructed but he said hey could not conclude trump obstructed …. weather they could do anything about it or not is irrelevant 

Read the report. This is how people know you know nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, retired said:

your looking at it form your own narrative...

Mueller could have said they concluded trump obstructed but he said hey could not conclude trump obstructed …. weather they could do anything about it or not is irrelevant 

Take Trump out of your mouth. 

The truth is out there now. What the media reported on for 2 years is all true 

sorry your man is a corrupt scumbag. Truth hurts 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, retired said:

your looking at it form your own narrative...

Mueller could have said they concluded trump obstructed but he said hey could not conclude trump obstructed …. weather they could do anything about it or not is irrelevant 

It is written out in the report. This isn't my interpretation, it is literally what they stated, hence the screenshots of the report that I've provided. It is in black and white.

Read the report.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Icege said:

It is written out in the report. This isn't my interpretation, it is literally what they stated, hence the screenshots of the report that I've provided. It is in black and white.

Read the report.

He won’t accept it because trump has been telling his supporters not to believe anything since 2016

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, retired said:

only the republicans did,,, I dont recall the media , the propaganda wing of the democratic party or the democratic party  going all crazy that Hillary deleted over 30 thousand emails … they just got pissed that Comey said we found more emails and will have to read... now they went ballistic over that... I dont recall hearing CNN , MSNBC etc. talk constantly for 2 years about Hillary obstructing investigations... 

did I miss 2 yrs of the media saying Hillary should be indicted ??? please share with me vid of the media saying Hillary committed a crime and should be charged with that crime and also indicted for trying to obstruct the investigation of that crime … 

You don't remember nonstop but her email coverage that happened that everyone else remembers because you're a bold faced liar

You didn't read the report because you can't read

You're still parroting Hannity and projecting about being targeted by cable news propaganda because you're a dumbshit reactionary gullible Republican voter and there's no hope for you. We're literally telling you what the report says, screenshots included, and you're pretending it says something else and building a strawman tent to protect yourself because you've been wrong about everything and you can't own up to it. You're delusional  waste of bandwidth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We already knew Trump voters were short sighted and self destructive but they're also had judges of character and leadership quality. They literally didn't use google beforehand. They thought that bc Trump was rich that mean he knew what he was doing in life. These people are fools and it was totally preventable. 

Also, trump's leadership is a joke at this point. What kind of leader are you when none of your staff listens to you in matters of the presidency because you always make bad decisions that would make things infinitely worse for yourself?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

We already knew Trump voters were short sighted and self destructive but they're also had judges of character and leadership quality. They literally didn't use google beforehand. They thought that bc Trump was rich that mean he knew what he was doing in life. These people are fools and it was totally preventable. 

Also, trump's leadership is a joke at this point. What kind of leader are you when none of your staff listens to you in matters of the presidency because you always make bad decisions that would make things infinitely worse for yourself?

The fact that he ordered his people to obstruct should be impeachable. But GOP sucks/corrupt so nothing will change 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing will happen. That's the disheartening thing. Nothing will occur positively from this except more divisive talk and the splitting of the American political landscape. 

Trump will either spin this and win 2020 to have 4 more years of this infighting or he'll succumb to public opinion at the ballot box and we'll have a Democratic President that will have a vindictive GOP on them harder than they were on Obama.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Literally everyone who didn't eat paste as a child realizes he's a criminal and should be removed and put in a corner and forgotten, folks like retired are just imbeciles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...