Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

CRA

Official Mueller Report Thread

22 minutes ago, Darth Biscuit said:

Barr dragged it out as long as he could though. 

Its also important to note Barr was pretty sure he was going to lose in court if he gave up this ground. 

Edited by Harbingers

3 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Barr dragged it out as long as he could though. 

Its also important to note Barr was pretty sure he was going to lose in court if he gave up this ground. 

dragging it out is the game.  Because if it is dragged out? Well, it eventually doesn't matter.   Time wins. 

It comes down from Trump.  Like when someone dared bring up the murdered journalist as he continues to bow down and open doors for MBS/Saudi Arabia.  Trump literally was like? Bruh.  That is like a question about something that happened 4 months ago.  I don't go back and deal w/ old stuff that no longer matters. 

All Team Trump has to do is drag the Mueller report out past the 2020 election.  Nothing will matter.   Oh you want to impeach me off something that happened year ago? Yet you did nothing when it came out and I get relected? Nah, bruh.   And no, we aren't going investigate me teaming up w/ Russia, the Saudis, etc to win in 2020.  We did that in 2016.