Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Marquis

Pentagon authorizes $1 billion for Trump's border wall

A few less sleazy lawyers is a good thing.

Hopefully this trend catches on and we lockup the sleazeball lawyers in congress and the state houses across this nation as well.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth

"These funds will be used to support DHS's request to build 57 miles of 18-foot-high pedestrian fencing, constructing and improving roads, and installing lighting within the Yuma and El Paso Sectors of the border in support of the February 15 national emergency declaration on the southern border of the United States.

Build that fence!

Improve the roads!

install lighting!

the 2020 maga chants will be great. 

• Pie 1

well, at least a wall was was okay under Obama, Pelosi, and Schummer.

Edited by Jangler
  • Pie 1

17 minutes ago, Marquis said:

This has been a really bad day for Dems

Last time a shltposter like this one gloated about people and their kids losing pre-existing protections ended up begging for donations in the main forum to pay their family membet’s hospital bills. 

• Pie 9

53 minutes ago, Gazi said:

Last time a shltposter like this one gloated about people and their kids losing pre-existing protections ended up begging for donations in the main forum to pay their family membet’s hospital bills. 

like creating Social Security to steal money legally.  

thanks FDR.

Edited by Jangler

3 hours ago, Jangler said:

like creating Social Security to steal money legally.  

thanks FDR.

When you’re 65-67 you can send your SS check to me since you hate it so much. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Rubi said:

When you’re 65-67 you can send your SS check to me since you hate it so much. 

ha, the money will be gone by then, buy at least I have this Government IOU. 

try harder.

2 minutes ago, Jangler said:

try harder.

Don’t have to. You didn’t say no 

9 minutes ago, Rubi said:

Don’t have to. You didn’t say no 

well who would say no to free money? wait, it's not really free money is it? it's a % of what the Government made off of your money. But I need that to pay for all the illegals the libs want in the country to for for them. soon the money will be gone. then what?

Edited by Jangler

4 hours ago, Marquis said:

This has been a really bad day for Dems

That isn’t bad for Dems.  

That is bad for...you know...people. 

I think Obamacare sucked overall.  Don’t like how they went about it either. But this is an admin that literally thinks nothing through and just has bullshit bad vague ideas. 

No one should endorse them killing things with nothing legit, planned and in place to go when it is destroyed my. 

24 minutes ago, Jangler said:

well who would say no to free money? wait, it's not really free money is it? it's a % of what the Government made off of your money. But I need that to pay for all the illegals the libs want in the country to for for them. soon the money will be gone. then what?

You didn’t say no. Still not saying no

Double SS for me. 

33 minutes ago, Jangler said:

try harder.

Do you feel this way about all government spending?  Taking your money to do stuff that you may or may not approve of?  Just asking.

So I got to ask how Trumpers feel about a fence, not a wall.  Is that a good investment of cash and capital since walls can easily be overcome with things like ladders, tunnels, or fence cutters (for fences)?  

Finally, $1B is pretty small cash in 2019 government spending.  Considering the tax cuts ($1.5T-2T of new debt over the next 10 years), what is the ROI on this expense compared to spending that billion on anything else?

Just now, d-dave said:

Do you feel this way about all government spending?  Taking your money to do stuff that you may or may not approve of?  Just asking.

So I got to ask how Trumpers feel about a fence, not a wall.  Is that a good investment of cash and capital since walls can easily be overcome with things like ladders, tunnels, or fence cutters (for fences)?  

Finally, $1B is pretty small cash in 2019 government spending.  Considering the tax cuts ($1.5T-2T of new debt over the next 10 years), what is the ROI on this expense compared to spending that billion on anything else?

(Incoming YouTube music video that no one watches as a lame comeback he giggles to)