Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mc52beast

Reid gets first “random” drug test

2 hours ago, Asurfaholic said:

Maybe he’s the only one complaining about his drug tests every time he gets popped. 

Must be a hard hard life being an NFL starting player having to follow the NFL rules, making NFL money. 

1 hour ago, BrianS said:

You're an NFL player.  You're subject to random drug tests.  Get over it or get out of the league.  Seems pretty simple.  Piss in the cup or piss off.

As for the implication of some sort of targeting or whatever, the NFL no longer has any reason to do so.  His case was settled.

42 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Don’t even care. Piss in the cup and shut up.

"shut up and play"

/eyeroll

Were I Reid, I would be keeping an awfully low profile about these tests.

The league gets no benefit from drug testing any player.  They have never harassed a player with drug testing before---why would they start this now?  It seems pretty petty.

4 hours ago, Riverboat Ron said:

Maybe Goodell likes Reid's peepee.

I get it. I couldn't have that job. I'd want to drink all the samples 

37 minutes ago, Bronn said:

"shut up and play"

/eyeroll

Exactly. 

Reid needs to Go break up passes, intercept the ball and do his job. 

Part of his job is to piss in a cup when they tell him to. Shut up and pull the little princess out. 

The jealous "shut up and play" losers in this thread need to go play in traffic.

1 hour ago, TheRed said:

The jealous "shut up and play" losers in this thread need to go play in traffic.

Do you feel better now that you exposed yourself as the ass you are?

1 hour ago, TheRed said:

No, you are actually a scumbag for suggesting someone take their on life because you don't like their comment on a message board (which was not even remotely out of line by the way). Unreal!

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

The league gets no benefit from drug testing any player.  They have never harassed a player with drug testing before---why would they start this now?  It seems pretty petty.

Reid is just about creating drama to keep the masses interested.  He'll retire and get some executive position of some charitable foundation or something. 

Just a politician playing football.

Can we confirm he got one? You can easily misread his tweet. He easily could have meant "in honor of my first (forthcoming) test".

24 minutes ago, Still Brooklyn said:

Can we confirm he got one? You can easily misread his tweet. He easily could have meant "in honor of my first (forthcoming) test".

After being caught lying about it last season, I'd damn sure show it this year. Not a vague tweet.

3 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

After being caught lying about it last season, I'd damn sure show it this year. Not a vague tweet.

did that stuff ever get resolved?  there was a whole dispute on if he did actually lie at one point, because the records he / his lawyer had of the tests did not match up with what was given to the NFL PA, and some of the dates from the NFL PA were drug tests that never even happened or something weird.

I hope they do keep testing Reid...dudes clean.  Won’t catch another Panther ridin dirty.

On 3/26/2019 at 12:45 PM, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

Weren't a lot of his "random drug tests" from last season basically implied or straight up stated that they never happened?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25720512/nfl-nflpa-say-eric-reid-not-targeted-drug-tests

The NFLPA investigated the issue, and found no evidence for the number of drug tests Reid claimed he had.  The NFLPA came back with a number for the amount of tests Reid claimed he had, which was lower.

dont go letting facts get int he way of a narrative

On 3/26/2019 at 3:12 PM, thefuzz said:

Were I Reid, I would be keeping an awfully low profile about these tests.

Were I Reid Id jerk off in the cup just for shittts n giggles. Also for Juan Santos. Maybe its Speacial Juan. One of those damn Juans.