Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

All Charges Against Jussie Smollett Have Been DROPPED

28 minutes ago, Darth Biscuit said:

Did E Cat really get banned?  I hope so.

Igo gave me a 3 day ban for calling E cat a racist...  I'll take it.

Well he took a month back in Jan/feb. Panthro pulled the trigger again. Dunno if it’s perma but it seems like it.

7 hours ago, Darth Biscuit said:

Did E Cat really get banned?  I hope so.

Igo gave me a 3 day ban for calling E cat a racist...  I'll take it.

When and for what?

2 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

I'll happily read your source

Damn maybe I was wrong I thought they had already convicted a few people with the actual shootings. Read it a while ago and it’s buried now.

Looks like the just tried to cut the head off the hydra. I’ll look deeper in a bit. If I’m wrong that’s a serious injustice. 

“On May 17, 2018, the top two leaders of Bandidos motorcycle club, National President Jeffrey Pike and Vice President Xavier Portillo were convicted on 13 federal charges by a jury in San Antonio after a nearly three-month trial.[83] Charges included racketeering, drug trafficking, conspiracy to commit murder and extortion. Federal prosecutors had charged that that Pike and Portillo sanctioned years of violence against rival biker gangs in order "to protect the power, reputation and territory of the Bandidos enterprise", and that Pike approved a declaration of war on the Cossacks that ultimately led to carnage at Twin Peaks.”

I don't need any more reason to hate bikers.

In my book, if you're wearing chaps, they better be ass-less.

6 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

I'll accept new information if you can provide it, absolutely

I swear a year back or so I was doing some reading and the main perps were convicted but it looks like now the DA cut a deal with police to get the heads and let everyone else go free. If so that’s some BS. 

20 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I swear a year back or so I was doing some reading and the main perps were convicted but it looks like now the DA cut a deal with police to get the heads and let everyone else go free. If so that’s some BS. 

I haven't read much about it but this is the first ive heard about the DA since it happened originally, I'm sure more info will be forthcoming. I can't imagine this story won't pick up steam. 

Still, my main point is fake outrage at Jussie getting off for a crime, or any black person getting off for a crime like OJ, is laughable when you're black and you've seen white collar criminals, the police, white folks, etc get away with literal murder all your life and these same folks don't spend half as much energy being pissed off at it. Black people have known about the justice system failing and privilege forever so I'm not going to be fooled by right wingers suddenly caring about "privilege" when it serves them

On 3/31/2019 at 3:40 PM, Gazi said:

When and for what?

dunno if anyone answered this, but his latest banning (hopefully perma) was for responding to facebook banning neonazis by ranting about how they need to ban anti-white groups (which they actually did years ago). basically running interference for white nationalists and being very suspiciously unable to admit that neonazis are bad.