Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

All Charges Against Jussie Smollett Have Been DROPPED

But if mods ban then then they're accused of "silencing conservative voices"

Conservative voices suck ass

12 hours ago, Fryfan said:

The biggest talking point on fox news in a long time.

image.thumb.png.ffefddeab3b0fc30b4b133829f69a1e5.png

image.thumb.png.03658777421c89d1b14c6b2be65b9e20.png

image.thumb.png.035ec11d1d27dbeac7cb7bdc31bc8a32.png

image.thumb.png.50aa19c59cdba6a9f99eee099d83d885.png

image.thumb.png.bfdf92404823bc841f761a055f1ec88f.png

image.thumb.png.be5e9d54d52585ac41cdf9a6bb40a6b2.png

I could go on and on and on and on....  Gjamz has his marching orders from his masters.

who do you have yours from ? 

4 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

But if mods ban then then they're accused of "silencing conservative voices"

Conservative voices suck ass

They aren’t conservative voices. Like you said they are just trolls. The same two getting banned and coming back every week. It’s getting tiring. I think it was SZ that said they need to start post counting the TB. I completely agree. 

10 hours ago, retired said:

who do you have yours from ? 

I hate seeing Fryfran's nonsense because I have him on ignore.  I implore him to go seek and find the number of times I've sourced a foxnews link in the past year.  He needs a windmill to fight.  

11 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

I hate seeing Fryfran's nonsense because I have him on ignore.  I implore him to go seek and find the number of times I've sourced a foxnews link in the past year.  He needs a windmill to fight.  

Wonder why you ignore me?  I try to source and provide explicit information to counter your bullshit and I know that really gets under your skin.  Anyways if you look above I was posting after cwg stated they but I understand you being touchy about this when you regurgitate their talking points ad nauseum.  No need to reference them directly.

Seriously mods... y'all got to do something...  it's the same dumbasses, signing up with alts and spamming the forum with memes.

Wait.  Someone is asking the tinderbox to be cleaned of memes?  Not personal attack memes, just plain ole memes.  This is comedy gold.  Gold Jerry.  And again, no clue why I'm seeing "ignored" posters being quoted in other people's responses.  Not supposed to be showing up I thought.  

9 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

Wait.  Someone is asking the tinderbox to be cleaned of memes?  Not personal attack memes, just plain ole memes.  This is comedy gold.  Gold Jerry.  And again, no clue why I'm seeing "ignored" posters being quoted in other people's responses.  Not supposed to be showing up I thought.  

As usual G5klanz is dumb as a stick.  Post memes all you want... it's the alt spammers that are the problem.

1 minute ago, shakewell said:

Freedom of speech.  It's in the constitution.  You probably wouldn't know anything about that though...

So Mr Freedom of Memes, why don't you make one account, stop saying poo that gets you banned and no one will complain about your meme spamming.

Idc if you morons post memes, but all of these alts from chickenshits that keep saying offensive stuff and getting banned is tiresome.

5 minutes ago, Darth Biscuit said:

So Mr Freedom of Memes, why don't you make one account, stop saying poo that gets you banned and no one will complain about your meme spamming.

Idc if you morons post memes, but all of these alts from chickenshits that keep saying offensive stuff and getting banned is tiresome.

Well you see what happens when they actually try to craft an argument. They think freedom of speech includes freedom to the platform of their choosing.

10 minutes ago, shakewell said:

Freedom of speech.  It's in the constitution.  You probably wouldn't know anything about that though...

Freedom of speech does not guarantee freedom from the ramifications of your words or actions.

You can yell, "FIRE!" in a theater, but you're probably going to jail, too.

I realize it's a difficult concept to grasp, but I've made it easy enough for a caveman.

Hit again,  how long before he is back?

This entire espisode is a disgrace 

2 hours ago, g5jamz said:

Memes are memes, alt bots are just plain annoying.