Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

All Charges Against Jussie Smollett Have Been DROPPED

8 minutes ago, Darth Biscuit said:

Man, it's almost like Trump encourages violence or somthing...

19510578_334932460273028_443798078071931

Peoples attention/memory span is way to short these days. 

I have investigated the allegations and submitted my report to the Tinderbox Attorney General

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I have investigated the allegations and submitted my report to the Tinderbox Attorney General

And since I made up my mind a couple years ago before your report, I've determined that there is nothing to see here.

You've been totally and completely exonerated, CRA.

And you don't have to thank me...

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Can I subpoena that report and make it public? 

ecat here is some more:

If you are a white victim of a hate crime its about a 45% chance it was done to you by a black person and 9% where they dont know the race of that attacker. If you are a black person of a hate crime its about 52% chance it was committed by a white person and 11% where they dont know the race of the attacker. 

If you are attacked because you are jewish its a 15% chance it was done by a white person and a whopping 33% where the clueless unbiased police just couldnt figure out the race of the attacker and a 2.5% chance it was done by a black person.  If your Islamic you have a 45% chance a white person attacked you and a 9.5% chance it was a black person 14% the so unbias police werent able to figure out the race of the attacker (LOL).

Sound like it is normal if you are minority to be worried about whites.

image.png.c9bccd0bf0bb9e91e407ec6e97abaf0a.png

image.thumb.png.d0de45d8a362ff47f2967c3f8ddb499c.png

51 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

reported. 

@Jeremy Igo @CRA do the new tbox rules not apply anymore? 

i was banned for a month, and GJBC didn't get poo. what's up with the unequal enforcement of the rules? 

lol

What a mess this thread is...

Came to post one thing.  The justice system in this country is absolutely F'd.

53 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

he even stated that he has no problem if the AG releases the entire report. he's got nothing to hide.

Hey, sh!t for brains, it's not Dotard's decision to release the report or not. He can order the AG to release it, but nobody is holding their breath for that moment to come, because it won't.

It's complete morons like you who allow Dotard to say crap like that and you'll believe him because you're not smart enough to learn the first thing about civics or law.

What a joke lmao

i'm done with this fuging forum. can't believe i actually renewed my all pro subscription after my 1 month suspension. this will be the last month I contribute any money to this liberal cesspool. 

deuces 

1 hour ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

Lol and smollett's attorney was just named as avanattis co conspirator in the Nike case? 

Hahhaha

That’s his entertainment attorney. Not his criminal one. 

2 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

i'm done with this fuging forum. can't believe i actually renewed my all pro subscription after my 1 month suspension. this will be the last month I contribute any money to this liberal cesspool. 

deuces 

Sounds familiar...

2 hours ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

ahhh and the left strikes again. 

drop all charges knowing the news would create a media spectacle to completely divert attention away from one of the biggest conspiracy hoaxes of our life time.

oldest trick in the book. 

yes the leftist justice system indeed orchestrated the release of a guilty black man to hurt donald trump

Would have been better for all concerned if this case had gone to trial.

Defendent did not have his day in court and will live the rest of his life under a cloud of suspicion.

Future victims of assault, especially in Chicago, will be subjected to additional/more intense scrutiny because of this event.  The overwhelming majority without the benefit of Smollett's finacial resources or high profile lawyers.

Smollett may still face an FBI investigation and federal charges for using the US Mail as part of his alleged scheme.

I suspect anyone in Smollett's position would want to sue Chicago for damages to his reputation and acting career.

If this doesn't happen, the truth of the matter will be rather self-evident.

Question is:  What did Smollett's lawyers discover to motivate the prosecutor in this case to settle for bond money and community service hours served? Especially, without prior consultation with Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel or the Chicago Police Chief?  Seems way too weird, especially in a case getting so much national exposure.

Something smells in Illinois and it's not dead fish.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Richard

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Tony said on his podcast he believes it will be Rhule or McDaniels
    • I dont think its because its minutia, those topics are some of our most controversial and divisive topics.  Like it or not our fanbase is young and immature.  Everything is pretty much our first.  Some of us are more seasoned than others but, for the most part our fans are just exiting our 1st generation.  If we're allowed to grow as a fanbase for 50-100 years the fans will know what to expect.  We dont even really have a Hall of Fame yet.  (I know, I know Green/White). No Panther that has been with this franchise during his best seasons is in the Hall.  Its literally just a matter of time/experience.
    • I am not a football fan.  I am a Panthers fan.  That being said, I understand than much of the reason I have still cared about football this decade is because of Cam. Many sports I use to care about (NASCAR, NHL, NCAA FB) I no longer have any interest in. I never thought I would lose interest in them, but I eventually did. Should Cam leave this offseason I imagine whatever interest I have in NFL would be scarfed up by soccer the way it has devoured most other sports. I would like to say that I will still be a Panthers fan without Cam...but I am not willing to pay the little disposable income I make teaching to watch Kyle Allen again.  I would only watch the games broadcast locally, which would likely be the two Bucs games.  Should I go several seasons of watching only two games I imagine it would become like the aforementioned sports that I no longer watch. I would wish Cam well, but I doubt I follow him.  Outside of the occasional bet I imagine it would be the end of my watching football altogether.
  • Masters of PIE !