Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Gazi

All Charges Against Jussie Smollett Have Been DROPPED

The only people who don't wanna move past hearing about Jussie ever again and are vested emotionally in this weird, dumb situation are Trumpers and that's because they thought they could finesse this into a commentary on how they're unfairly targeted by the left and how they're the real victims (they aren't, they're as racist as we all think, we've got the data and Trump rally footage to prove it.)

The conspiracy theory nonsense is just sour grapes because people like ecat weren't allowed to dictate the narrative and play the victim. We haven't forgotten about the maga bomber, ass. 

• Pie 2

25 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

So these emails and text messages were doctored? This is exactly why Foxx recused herself

I am merely saying, you admittedly go to the most bogus places in the world to get informed.  Heck man,  you would be better off exclusively listening to Fox News and ruling out all that junk.  At least Fox has some real journalist on it still....until Trump eventually gets them fired. 

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

The only people who don't wanna move past hearing about Jussie ever again and are vested emotionally in this weird, dumb situation are Trumpers and that's because they thought they could finesse this into a commentary on how they're unfairly targeted by the left and how they're the real victims (they aren't, they're as racist as we all think, we've got the data and Trump rally footage to prove it.)

The conspiracy theory nonsense is just sour grapes because people like ecat weren't allowed to dictate the narrative and play the victim. We haven't forgotten about the maga bomber, ass. 

I'm perfectly fine "moving on", but I think it's a stain on the justice system, and I think that everyone who doesn't have friends in high places or lots of cash should be pretty angry about all of this.

I'm certainly no Trumper as you put it, but I do believe in doing the right thing, and going by the laws of the land...not being able to pay your way out of something or have a few calls made.

There are a ton of other conversations happening here - eCat comes back and seems VERY VERY invested in one conversation.  The one about about this evil black man skirting justice!

1. E CaT PanTHer 2

E CaT PanTHer 2 replied to Gazi's topic in The Tinderbox

So these emails and text messages were doctored? This is exactly why Foxx recused herself
  2. E CaT PanTHer 2

Good to be back
  3. E CaT PanTHer 2

i'm done with this fuging forum. can't believe i actually renewed my all pro subscription after my 1 month suspension. this will be the last month I contribute any money to this liberal cesspool. deuces
  4. E CaT PanTHer 2

dude in your own delusional mind you think Trump is trying to divert attention away from the Mueller report. news flash. He's not, and hasn't for the past 2.5 years. he has a job to do, and he's doing it. he even stated that he has no problem if the AG releases the entire report. he's got nothing to hide.
  5. E CaT PanTHer 2

reported. @Jeremy Igo @CRA do the new tbox rules not apply anymore? i was banned for a month, and GJBC didn't get poo. what's up with the unequal enforcement of the rules?
  6. E CaT PanTHer 2

if i were to ask you, statistically, who commits more hate crimes in this country, what would you say?
  7. E CaT PanTHer 2

so you're saying he's innocent? hahahhahahhahaha the indoctrination is real
  8. E CaT PanTHer 2

you can't make this stuff up
  9. E CaT PanTHer 2

If you're going to stage a fake hate crime and get away with it, Chicago is the place to do it This has Obama and Kamala Harris written all over it
  10. E CaT PanTHer 2

Lol and smollett's attorney was just named as avanattis co conspirator in the Nike case? Hahhaha

2 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

There are a ton of other conversations happening here - eCat comes back and seems VERY VERY invested in one conversation.  The one about about this evil black man skirting justice!

i was suspended for a month. I posted multiple times in the Mueller thread before posting in this one.

lying again, as you usually do

11 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

i was suspended for a month. I posted multiple times in the Mueller thread before posting in this one.

lying again, as you usually do

Yes u did a few gloat posts then to here to dig into your real love. Black man bad

So my understanding Is that a DA is all county and does not answer to the mayor and owes nothing to Rahm or to the PD.  Emanuel did not know anything about what was about to happen today. He seems really obsessed with this one, I have never seen him animated.

he also has never said one word about police brutality, always kept his mouth shut and paid close to $100M in damages. 

• Pie 1

25 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

I'm perfectly fine "moving on", but I think it's a stain on the justice system, and I think that everyone who doesn't have friends in high places or lots of cash should be pretty angry about all of this.

I'm certainly no Trumper as you put it, but I do believe in doing the right thing, and going by the laws of the land...not being able to pay your way out of something or have a few calls made.

Literally everyone on the left is super critical of the justice system

We're also not falling for someone like g5 suddenly, strategically understanding what privilege is pretending to care about hate crimes 

It's more bad faith from the usual suspects

15 hours ago, Fryfan said:

Weird, I would have figured he would have been living in the thread about the real live high profile human trafficking scandal going on in Florida right now.

5 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Weird, I would have figured he would have been living in the thread about the real live high profile human trafficking scandal going on in Florida right now.

Maybe Empire was his favorite show and he forgot to tell us.