Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Gazi

All Charges Against Jussie Smollett Have Been DROPPED

It seems to me that no one here pissed about Smollett getting off due to the vagaries of the legal system seems interested in applying the same way of thinking to the freaking President of the country who does it by manipulating the system to his benefit with his money and sheer assholedness. 

• Pie 2

15 hours ago, Gazi said:

So my understanding Is that a DA is all county and does not answer to the mayor and owes nothing to Rahm or to the PD.  Emanuel did not know anything about what was about to happen today. He seems really obsessed with this one, I have never seen him animated.

A) There was enough evidence. However you are exactly correct, except that the DA is state, the city, police and mayor are owed nothing. 

B) What they will most likely argue in court as I see them taking this to federal court, is that they should recieve far more than $10,000 dollars as they probably spent 5x’s that on the investigation total and that they feel this is not standing up to the “Matthew Sheppard” law and would set a bad precedent. 

C) This is just a hunch, but I feel this has something to do with trump/fox content(now Disney) itself. But that’s just a hunch. 

8 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

Maybe Empire was his favorite show and he forgot to tell us.

He probably misses Jussie on it. 

Jussie Smollett logged a total of 18 hours of community service over 2 days -- with Jesse Jackson's organization, the Rainbow PUSH Coalition -- and that was enough to satisfy prosecutors in Chicago. 

Honchos at Rainbow PUSH -- a civil and human rights organization -- tell us, Jussie volunteered for the first time Saturday, putting in 8 hours from 10 AM  to 6 PM. He just completed another 10 hours on Monday.”

So @Gazi let’s sum this up.

1-3 years for each punishable count(16) we’ll just go with the minimum. 16 would be how many hours of community service(can’t find the average in Illinois)? The fine would be $400,000. Not saying anything that would happen. Just speaking on what could happen. 

But here’s the kicker. This was hate crimes(alleged). Hate crimes are in most instances federal crimes. That should be DOJ and FBI. But they haven’t said or done anything publically on it.

This is why I think this is a much larger issue past Jussie himself. But not in the way most people think it is. 

I don’t know which side is falsifying but one side is and like I said. Not for the reason people think.  

This whole thread is so bad. the reason Jussie charges got drops is because his case was really really thin but Jussie was clearly involved in something.  The entire case was based on that check for 3500 bucks but that check could have been for anything, other than that the DA didnt have a case they could win. so they gave Jussie this sweetheart deal and both sides get to save face. 

Just now, countryboi said:

The entire case was based on that check for 3500 bucks but that check could have been for anything.

Fraudsters and mobsters in jail right now with vehemetially disagree with that statement. 

Just now, Harbingers said:

Fraudsters and mobsters in jail right now with vehemetially disagree with that statement. 

Jussie claims the check was for Personal training services, i think it even says as much on the check and the guys he paid did text back and forth about his diet. Im not saying its true but they did some personal training for Jussie. 

4 minutes ago, countryboi said:

Jussie claims the check was for Personal training services, i think it even says as much on the check and the guys he paid did text back and forth about his diet. Im not saying its true but they did some personal training for Jussie. 

That’s true but let’s just take Manafort. If all we saw were the checks he wrote with the discription line for fancy suits. Would it be questioned too? The police and city already came out and said there was way more evidence found and that is now put under seal. 

Dont forget the charges. 16 counts. The check would Amount to one count. So that’s 15 others counts that publically haven’t and most likely never will be released. 

Here’s what police have. A incident that occurred. The men were not white. They said “MAGA country” according to Jussies explanation. Those very same people were Africans getting paid to personally train him/sell him drugs but apperently that’s besides the point, as already proven due to ride sharing data that led them to question them in the first place.

So it’s not a case of simply he paid them a check.

What frankly confuses me the most about this whole thing over it’s entire course. Is that the original news reports said the CPD took the suspects into custody but were later released. Subsequently, all news reports had said they had returned to Africa directly following the alleged event and had been there ever since. That’s where poo starts getting weird. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

If we get the right leadership in Chicago, IL the case information will get unsealed.  Well, maybe not, that only seems to get out against republican candidates for senate (see Ryan).  Funny that was how Obama got elected.  

1 minute ago, g5jamz said:

If we get the right leadership in Chicago, IL the case information will get unsealed.  Well, maybe not, that only seems to get out against republican candidates for senate (see Ryan).  Funny that was how Obama got elected.  

Facepalm. It’s not under Chicago seal. 

7 hours ago, AggieLean said:

This just doesn’t seem right. The 16 felonies was extremely excessive, but naw man, something isn’t right.

Yeah. Usually only white frat boys who rape get off that easy.