Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeSim

Cam’s No Nut 2019/2020 Superbowl Challenge

LOL

I commend him for continuing to challenge himself and staying focused. It's a novel approach that could reap great benefits. Really! He's going all in (pun not intended...).

The only thing missing now are all black dhotis and shaved heads.

1 minute ago, TooncestheDrivingCat said:

March is over with.  Cam's gonna have a great day today methinks.
giphy.gif

Well, that would totally go against the challenge. Now that his head is in the right place mentally, he needs to keep it up (no pun intended...).

I don't buy it. It's April 1st people...

9 minutes ago, Dex said:

I don't buy it. It's April 1st people...

Has anyone ever told you you're a very perceptive fellow?

Just now, Ivan The Awesome said:

Has anyone ever told you you're a very perceptive fellow?

No but more often than not I need to be the voice of reason on the Huddle. Between the religious nuts, rednecks and trolls there isn't a shred of common sense between them.

i’m drowning in cringe for multiple reasons after opening this thread

43 minutes ago, Dex said:

No but more often than not I need to be the voice of reason on the Huddle. Between the religious nuts, rednecks and trolls there isn't a shred of common sense between them.

What if you are a Redneck, religious, and a Troll... but also smart, Yankee, semi-religious and a Troll at the same time? Or maybe the Troll is perceived to be these things you see there is no common sense to be found? Interesting..

59 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I lasted 2 hours.

Spoiler Alert!

I had coitus this morning

Spoiler Alert!

with a woman

April Fools!!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Coach

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • If anyone gives you poo because they (whites, I assume) do not think you should feel as you do, that in itself supports your statement.   Who the hell is a white man to tell a minority what should or should not offend them?  If you are white and decide what is appropriate for blacks and what is not--then you are demonstrating white privilege. If Ace feels there is white privilege, then listen to him and reflect--instead you give him poo.  You don't speak for me, aholes.  My opinion of Reid is a bit different because I look at it from the business side as well as the social justice side, but Ace is not making up how he feels--and it is not your call, brothers.
    • Democrats generally consider Biden's finest hour to be his debate performance against Paul Ryan in 2012.  Ryan is a little try-hard turd who wants to be thought of as an intellectual and policy wonk, and Biden easily shoved him around that night. Trump, on the other hand, doesn't give a fug about any of that.  Trump blurts out whatever flashes across his stimulant-addled sundowning brain no matter how wrong or outrageously stupid/nonsensical it is with the confidence of a man slapping a royal flush down on the table.  Biden can't counter it and would get sucked into the game.
    • Luke is the captain of the defense and Shaq is his lieutenant. Without them we got gashed up the middle. Plus we didn't game plan at all for them where they appeared to game plan for us picking on Carter for example.  So really the point was to give our starters reps together in order to get some film to evaluate.  The offense was looking at the line play and how we stood up to lots of blitzing. They used Allen and Grier as stand ins rather than risking Cam.  Special teams was a mixed bag as our kicker shined and the coverage teams struggled. But we made progress and we have some film on the defensive line and secondary.