Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

So i just received a survey from the Panthers about reno's to BoA.  That's a good sign that they'll remain in downtown, right?  Looks like they're looking at party decks, membership clubs, field level seating, more luxury boxes.

• Pie 4

Hire new people to run the team, please check that box.

The stadium is ok, the last renovation helped but the practice facility is huge and maybe turning the current practice field into a parking deck would help. Better food would be nice and always cheaper booze is welcome. Partty decks would help to further change the wine and cheese BS, I guess. And always, finding a way to ruin "the statue" is a great idea.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Also talks about the practice fields being used a a tailgate spot, Pre-game dining options.

MLS survey is also there, too.

• Pie 1

I would think the food would be a huge area of concern for Tepper and crew, weren't they voted one of the worst in value and taste in all of sports?

• Beer 1

39 minutes ago, Dunn said:

I would think the food would be a huge area of concern for Tepper and crew, weren't they voted one of the worst in value and taste in all of sports?

Think the rating had to do with food/health quality. Charlotte (Hornets & Panthers) came out looking nasty.

2 hours ago, blackcat said:

Also talks about the practice fields being used a a tailgate spot, Pre-game dining options.

MLS survey is also there, too.

how exciting ! 

7 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

glory holes would be nice 

I love pressing my lips up to them and sticking my tongue through. No man can resist

2 hours ago, blackcat said:

So i just received a survey from the Panthers about reno's to BoA.  That's a good sign that they'll remain in downtown, right?  Looks like they're looking at party decks, membership clubs, field level seating, more luxury boxes.

I did not get a survey or this info??  Which is strange, I figure I get them all.   That being said this part is great news "Looks like they're looking at party decks, membership clubs, field level seating, more luxury boxes" ... cause as you suggested that makes getting a new stadium less likely because that is really all the current place is missing and I would even say they all ready have a good amount of luxury boxes AND a lot of club seats.    So when looking at the new places its the party decks and field stuff that I guess people want.  

• Pie 1