Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

19 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

I have a suggestion;

I know Tepper had to include in his deal with JR that the “statue” stay but I’m wondering if he could just tell someone to throw a tarp over it.

Invisibility fabric has been invented so you may have something there.

Edited by rippadonn

On 4/10/2019 at 5:28 PM, Mother Grabber said:

glory holes would be nice 

Which side do you prefer?

12 hours ago, countryboi said:

Yea i had the impossible they cooked the outside hard like a liver mush patty....it was not great

Yeah they overcooked it. Have to tell them to cook as the instructions tell them. You could of had a really bad stomach ache. 

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, RealBitsOfPanther said:

How likely is it that CLT ends up with a MLS team? Isn't Raleigh trying to get a team as well? 

Raleigh is now targeting an MLB team. They should stick with just their NHL team. Not every city needs multiple pro teams. 

Edited by Carl Spackler
  • Pie 1

Wouldn't it be nice to hear them say, we're going to work on providing some more budget-friendly portions of the stadium where you can bring your family without having to jeopardize the kid's college fund?

• Pie 3

On 4/11/2019 at 9:50 AM, mc52beast said:

I have a suggestion;

I know Tepper had to include in his deal with JR that the “statue” stay but I’m wondering if he could just tell someone to throw a tarp over it.

Or someone can accidentally hit it and say you didnt see it there.

Perhaps this was mentioned already. If not:

As part of the renovation project, might I suggest improving the Ring of Honor signage.

The double ribbon of commerce eats up a ton of real estate, and I get why. But it’s time to get Sam’s name—and future names to follow—out of Siberia, preferably with a less MS Office-y font. 

Make it happen, Tep. 

Edited by ellis

On 4/11/2019 at 11:50 AM, mc52beast said:

I have a suggestion;

remember when that guy wouldnt sell his little bit of land to the panthers and they put trees around it so you couldnt see the protest signs he had.  they should do that to the statue

Got the survey too. Nothing, I mean nothing, for people/families on a budget. Also no improvements for handicapped fans. Told them that at the end. I'm very disappointed if those are the only improvements they're considering.

• Pie 2

I said in the survey that I would be in favor of party decks provided that they are for adults only.  I like kids...I really do, but when I have to sensor myself at the games because of the rugrats sitting around me, it kind of spoils my experience out of consideration of others.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I think unfortunately “family friendly” is a way of the past and is bad business. BoA is absolutely the most family friendly stadium I’ve been to. In many NFL cities you plain and simply don’t bring kids to the game. 

I think reducing capacity is a good idea. Attendance is down for football all over the US. Worst case scenario is we cap out PSLs which is a net positive. That way we can get rid of the people that sell their seats week after week. 

• Pie 1